Sunday, December 11, 2011

Some Rite-Wing Kook--Or Is He?

For almost 30 years there have been persistent stories, rumors, almost legends, of a secret society or ring of extremely wealthy, extremely powerful homosexual paedophiles among the world's financial and political elite, who are untouchable by the law, and who regularly abduct small children, especially young boys, for purposes of sodomy and sadomasochistic abuse, up to and including murder.

Yes, I know, this sounds paranoid even by my standards, but these stories are coming from so many sources and have surfaced so often down through the years in so many different and apparently unrelated contexts, that I am starting to wonder.

In addition, several years ago the small nation of Belgium somehow turned up an honest cop who actually arrested some of these people, the abductor and procurer (who was a former police officer himself) and several of his wealthy, influential, and politically connected clients. Last I heard the case had disappeared into the labyrinth of the Euro-judical system.

I have no idea who Paul Drockton is, but for some reason this account bothers me. It sounds nutty on the surface, but it leaves behind a nagging little feeling that something very, very nasty is going on out there. - HAC

* * * * * * * * *

During my battle with the extremely corrupt entity known as Farmers Insurance, I learned that the company had bought off my business partner in a separate telemarketing company known as Contact Management. I hired a lawyer and was forced to get a temporary injunction to take back the company before the partner, known as Jill Beard, completely trashed my credit, good name and economic future.

When I gained control of the company, it was too late to repair or reverse the economic damage Jill had done to both myself and the company. I decided to spend my time trying to piece together the paper trail she had left behind, and that was now in my possession.

With the evidence of fraud, forgery and other felonies in hand, I decided to pursue criminal charges against one Jill Beard. Much to my surprise, I received a visit from 2 Secret Service agents at my home. They questioned me about my case against Jill Beard, and I showed them the evidence I had against her. To my surprise, they told me that if I pursued criminal charges against her, they would be "coming after me".

Initially, I complied, but as the evidence and damages kept mounting, I had no choice but to prepare a police report against both Farmers Insurance and Jill Beard. The very next day, I was involved in what should have been a fatal car accident, designed to take my life. I was left with numerous debilitating injuries and the continued responsibility for providing for my family (spouse and six children). I was determined to find out why.

I learned that Jill Beard was an Illuminati puppet who would travel to high-profile children's fashion shows with her son. For those familiar with the Jon Benet Ramsey case, it is strongly alleged that these children's fashion shows are really nothing more than a way to pimp out children to the Satanic psychopathic, pedophile elite.

George W. Bush, who was the POTUS that the Secret Service were charged with protecting, has been implicated as a homosexual pedophile by others, and it was the only thing that made sense to me. I now believe that Jill Beard was part of a larger pedophile ring that was prostituting their children, and others to the American Luciferian Elite.

After further examination of Contact Management, I learned that Jill had opened up a secret branch office in northern Utah. I raided it with a preliminary injunction and confiscated computers and files. Before I could examine the boxes of evidence someone broke into my basement, where the evidence was being stored, and stole everything.

The same event occurred at my office.

When I took over the company, I was able to secure the central telemarketing equipment. My own lawyer made sure it did not remain in my possession very long, and I was forced to turn it over to a third party. Yes, it seemed that somebody was very concerned about something incriminating in my possession.

I now believe that Jill Beard and friends were using the telemarketing business as a front for child prostitution, and that the POTUS was one of their clients. Why else would the Secret Service care about a scumbag like Jill Beard going to jail? My complaint did lead to her prosecution, and she was convicted of felony fraud. I doubt even that would have happened if I had not survived the various attempts on my life.

All this ties back to Penn State, Boystown and other sex scandals. If law enforcement were really that concerned with justice, they might want to start by interviewing one Jill Beard and the Secret Service agents sent to my house to stop her criminal prosecution.

As a follow-up, Jill continues to commit acts of fraud and avoid prosecution in Arizona.

http://www.moneyteachers.org/Secretservice.html

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guy's a telemarketer. I wouldn't believe him if he told me the sky was blue.

12:10 AM  
Blogger WillieLynch said...

I read about the cases in Belgium and big money made them all go away, but I saw alot of interviews of some of the kids who were saved and their stories were harrowing, to say the least. Alot of sick jew types out there who think gentiles are there for their personal amusement.

4:14 AM  
Anonymous John Norman Howard said...

Since when are "THEY" not able to kill someone they truly want dead?

All these CT paranoia stories are tiresome.

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Jose Antonio said...

This story is eerily similar to what is alleged to have happened to people in the Montauk Projects (See books by Preston B. Nichols) and MK Ultra, both highly classified CIA programs.
Whether true or not I do not know, but the same accusation keep cropping up.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Bemused stare said...

Now I tend to be more concerned about stuff like this. Somehow it just doesn't pass the smell test.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2073248/Local-cops-used-Predator-drone-arrest-North-Dakota-farm-family-stealing-6-cows.html

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home