Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Do Have Other Novels, You Know


Dear HAC,

Hope your Christmas was great and I'd like to wish everyone at Northwest Publishing a wonderful and safe New Year. I believe that 2012 will be a great year for the NWF [at least I hope so].....

Also, I wanted to say that I received Fire and Rain yesterday, started on it and really couldn't put it down! It is an excellent book - not quite what I expected after reading the NW saga [The Hill of the Ravens, A Mighty Fortress, etc.] but loving it nonetheless. I noticed that the racial elements were more subdued and the plot had more twists and turns than a drunk following a snake down a moutain road in Avery country, NC! In a word, it is an awesome read and I would recommend that all comrades read it as well!

Hope 2012 is a great year for you and thanks for all your hard work,

14/88,
Eric

Go to Amazon.com and search Harold A. Covington and H.A. Covington, and you will find the other dozen or so books I've authored besides the Northwest novels - HAC

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jean C. said...

"Vindictus"..........YEAH....Great, great book. I just finished reading it.

If we lived in a just world, you would be recognized as the great writer you are and rewarded accordingly.

Unfortunately, "they" are always paying the wrong people in THIS world.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, Covington, I just have to say... as a hateful Neo-Nazi that wants to exterminate all other people, you need to be staked out to die slowly in the desert for your undying and embittered hatred for your fellow human being... But DAYAM you are a good writer!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home