Tuesday, December 06, 2011

HAC On The Radio

On Monday morning, December 5th, I did an hour and a half interview on the Mike Harris show on Republic Broadcasting, which is a long-range AM station out of Dallas, Texas and has a listening audience of around 500,000 people, so you might consider this to be the first major media appearance I’ve done in a while, certainly the first non-internet media I’ve done in some time.

If you want to hear that program you can go to www.republicbroadcasting.com and go to the archives section, and I will be in there under the Mike Harris show for December 5th. That is a pay site but they will give you a free 24-hour membership which will allow you to download a single program.

That’s what I did. I’m going to ask Mike as to whether or not it would be acceptable or else possibly considered rude for me to put up the show on our own site as a separate podcast.

As to the show itself, I think I did OK. I certainly did better back in the day when I was more practiced, but it’s nice to know that I can still wing it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi HAC, your link does not work. It seems to go to http://www.blogger.com/www.republicbroadcasting.com. If you just copy/paste www.republicbroadcasting.com into the browser you get a server error. Any thoughts?

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your link is wrong, I think you mean www.republicbroadcasting.org

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home