Friday, December 02, 2011

Freedom's Sons Now Available for Sale

Hi, guys:

Okay, an acceptable copy of Freedom’s Sons, Volume One is now available for sale online at

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/freedoms-sons-volume-one/18697291?productTrackingContext=search_results/search_shelf/center/1

The price is $30.00, which is a bit heavier than the others, but to be blunt, I need to try and make a little money with this one.

You will need to allow ten days to two weeks for delivery, especially at this season, so if you’re buying Christmas presents for your White Nationalist friends, you need to go ahead and get your order in.

-HAC

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got it.

Dave 12022011 / 1809

6:08 PM  
Anonymous brian boru said...

Just ordered my copy. Now, I'll have all five NorthWest novels on my shelf. Maybe these books will one day be found in the Classics section of libraries!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Jean C. said...

This is PERECT! Just in time for Christmas. My husband is on about his 4th rereading of your novels that I introduced him too!!!! You've got a HUGE fan in him. I've been waiting for this so I could buy it for him. And now that "they" have FORMALLY declarrd WAR on us it's perfect, pefect timing.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home