Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Typical Response


[Now you understand why the YouTube offensive. - HAC]

Hello I'm John [redacted],


I wrote a msg earlier today,I didn't mention I'm from [city redacted] Kansas. I moved here after I met my wife, she's from Warsaw Poland.


I've only been aware of NW Front about a week now after finding it on YouTube. I am only recently just finding out about Jewry and am being completely shunned by friends and even my own (John Hagee, Benny Hinn Christian type) brother. I'm very excited about your organization.

You can do all the background checking you want and I'll tell you anything you want to know.
I'm 41, drive a truck, wife's not well, broke,and don't want to be swallowed by The Beast.

I'm certainly inspired by the NW Front. I've watched my home town be trampled on by Mexicans and I know they hate Whites and I know that scowl when I see it, and it's just as bad here. I haven't done anything to those nonwhite son of bitches, and I'm sick of it!


Niggers are too stupid to know that Jews are the slave traders, and it was White people that set them free.


Sincerely,
John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home