Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Freedom's Sons Volume One - Online




Dear HAC,

I must admit that I have a hard time reading for very long one a computer screen. Truthfully, I loathe it. So... I was never caught up on all the online MS Word and .pdf versions of Freedom's Sons that you were blasting out over e-mail.

Last Friday, I picked up the printed addition you gave me. I finished it, cover to cover -every word devoured, in 30 hours of reading time. Good job, sir, on a work well written. I've always enjoyed your one-liners and under-handed jokes aimed at the libby-left. But like in your other books of the NF mythos this one had me in tears. Some times in rage or sorrow, and some times in happiness.

I eagerly await Parts III, IV, and V. I expect them all to be 455 pages. :)

-Travis Bickle

* * * * * * * * * *

Anyone who wants to read Freedom’s Sons, Volume One can read it online or download the .pdf version from: http://freedoms-sons.tk/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home