Tuesday, September 20, 2011

RFN Banned In Britain

Dear HAC:

I can no longer download/listen to the podcasts.

The Jews and liberals who control the library services in Wales have labeled the site as “Racism-Hate.”. It does not really matter, I understand the underlying principles, and have several podcasts saved to my MP3 player. Although it was good to have an insight into current affairs and hear some like minded souls.

Yes, I am sorry to report that, despite the language, the people of Wales are being fattened up like lambs to the slaughter. I think this has something to do with the very high public sector spending in the country, which gives government a big impact on the community.

If anybody thinks there is something incongruous about Muslims in headscarves pushing their prams down the high street of a Welsh city, they are keeping quiet about it.

Best wishes,

Arland

5 Comments:

Blogger Wulfram said...

Arland,

I do not know how to do it because of my horrible computer illiteracy (and the audio clip would most likely have to be confined in a small file) but if you find someone on the e-mail list who could help you by sending a file of the audio through e-mail you could continue listening to the RFN.

In Canada the censorship scum have not banned us yet. But I have always heard that what happens in the UK when it comes to works against our communication rights takes about 4 years to also happen here.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send the RFN's on torrents. Send the torrent link in emails or post them on the NF site.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Barney said...

I was able to download last week's podcast, and I'm in the multi-racial sewer that used to be England, so it's not the whole of the UK - yet.

I'll keep monitoring the situation, and let you know when things change.

Just about everything here is censored, even Google. We're not allowed to use Google.com any more. For years now we've been redirected to Google.co.uk. I wonder what they're trying to hide?

(I use Scroogle - http://scroogle.org/cgi-bin/scraper.htm )

Music is censored too. Not even Ebay.co.uk dares allow anything by Johnny Rebel, and there's little hope of finding genuine Irish "rebel" music, something I've enjoyed in the past.

3:35 PM  
Blogger . said...

maybe have podcasts uploaded also on free sites like mediafire, megaupload, multiupload.com, etc ?

7:05 PM  
Blogger Undead Skinhead said...

Here's one you can still "download". lulz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAWapvRBcgw

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home