Monday, August 01, 2011

Why I'm Posting These Excerpts

Greetings,

Yeah, I know, posting these excerpts from Northwest novel number five, Freedom's Sons, probably looks a bit narcissistic and may be boring some of you. Let me explain why I'm doing so. There is method in my madness.

The fact is that I get the wildest, most hysterical, most enraged and downright berserk threats, abuse, curses, ranting and raving, and just plain gibbering heckles in the comments section when I publish these sections, especially the military-oriented ones that show Mighty Amurrica being defeated by White men. There are about four or five Jews who read these things and judging from their reaction, I swear to God, I think they're going to have a coronary.

The second group I infuriate to the point of madness with these excerpts is neo-conservative, all-Amurrican red-white-and-blue Masonic dishrag-waving John Wayne wannabes, no doubt with buzz cuts, a group I despise almost as much as I despise Jews, because it is they who have enabled the Jews to do what they have done for the past 100 years. These big, tough guys rant and rave and curse and threaten and tell me all about the brave deeds they're going to do to me--from hundreds of miles away behind a computer.

However, there is a second reason I like posting these military excerpts, and that is that some of the John Waynes who are veterans are actually helpful. albeit unintentionally.

You can almost see the spittle spraying from their lips in insane hatred, if that's possible using a keyboard, but in some cases, their urge to abuse me and show off has overtaken their better judgment and they tell me, "You are a fool, Harold, because thus and such a vehicle or weapon isn't like that; because such and such a military event would have taken place in real life in such and such a way; no, that's not accurate, no real U.S. soldier or sailor would have done thus and such," you get the idea.

My own military experience is 30 years out of date, and I know full well that things have changed since I was in. Some of these red-white-and-blue yammerheads are actually helping me by pointing out inaccuracies and contradictions in the text. When someone does this, I check it out and if they're right, I make the change. Remember, these chapters are drafts.

No kidding guys--I mean, I've gotten some sizzling bullshit on some of my posts, especially from yentas on the "Jewish Women" post, but let me tell you, the sheer insane hatred and terror that these few novel excerpts have gotten is in a class by itself. So that's the main reason I'm doing it. It's just plain fun. And sometimes useful as well.

This is the prologue of novel number five. It picks up where The Brigade left off, and in this first chapter a few of the characters from the first four Northwest novels take their final curtain calls before our three Northwest families enter, stage right, and we follow them for the next fifty years of the Northwest American Republic's existence.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're letting the cat out of the bag, HAC. These people are terrified that people may learn that they can be beaten.

Dave 08012011 / 1030

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heebs and amurricans frothing at the mouth with rage, I think you are on the right track,

Mikey

11:17 AM  
Anonymous brian boru said...

I knew when I read these books first that you had created something special. I think, at first, you didn't realise yourself how much effect they would have. I'm surprised that the system hasn't come down on you because of the potential threat they pose. The Turner Diaries, which was far less realistic, influenced the Order. I don't doubt that your NorthWest novels will have an influence far beyond the number of copies sold. I am sure that there are some significant individuals out there right now who have taken the message on board. It may take time before action results but I don't doubt that the move towards it has already begun. External conditions and the impetus of your idea will come together sooner or later.
This possibility, probability in my opinion , is what enrages those kikes.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the spirit of technical accuracy then, it should be pointed out that the USMC doesn't use the AH-64 Apache. The army flies an AH-64 variant called the "longbow". The USMC employs the AH-1 "Supercobra" as their attack helicopter. So again, this isn't meant as a heckle or red, white, & blue chest thumping, but rather a detail that I had also noticed in The Brigade that needed fixing.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Luek said...

Hey, let use read these posts!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home