Monday, August 08, 2011

Letter from Edgar Steele

July 29, 2011

Dear Harold:

Finally, they showed me some old account sheets. Thank you for the kind and generous contribution to my coffee and stamp fund.

[I sent Edgar Steele $100 a year ago; he has just been informed of the fact in the past few weeks. - HAC]

I have heard that you have written a couple of articles in my support. I appreciate that. Thanks. Would you please send me copies? I seem to be getting mail that is sent to me at this jail, which is quite a change, I’ll tell you.

This is a real battle I am in, but I am far from done. Now I’ve got them just where I want them. I intend to give no quarter, as we get into the short strokes. I will be back.

All the best,

Ed

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here In Britain, tonight Harold, as well as London, Niggers are also rioting in Birmingham city centre. Also there as been a shooting, and rioting in, Chapeltown, Leeds. (my town, the scum)

Ex BNP

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niggers also rioting in Bristol,
Liverpool,and Nottingham.

Copers are doing fuck all to stop it.

P.C. plod is too PC, to do anything.

Ex BNP

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you go again with his current address, if you have it?

Dave 08092011 / 0834

8:34 AM  
Blogger Luek said...

I do wish Mr. Steele the best but I think he may be in denial about the situation he is in. He is obviously not in prison due to some crime he supposedly committed. The alleged victim his wife is his biggest supporter seems to disprove that. He is in prison because the Feds wanted to neutralize him and they have succeeded. The best he can hope for is to get released pending appeal due to his very serious medical condition and just drag out the appeal process for the rest of his life. This may work because if they keep him in jail he could become a martyr of sorts. If released he would of course have all kinds of conditions placed on him that would neutralize him even more. So, it is to the Feds advantage to let this sick dying man go. The Feds have got him just where they want him not the other way around.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home