Sunday, April 24, 2011

Why Is America Broke?

The bread winner in the family....interesting! And this isn't counting the millions of greedy mestizos sneaking in here, breeding like cockroaches and immediately getting on welfare at your expense! This slut makes more from welfare than a nuclear physicist! What's wrong with this picture, white America? How much longer will you tolerate this crap?

Breadwinner...

I was speaking to an emergency room physician this morning. He told me that a woman in her 20s came to the ER with her 8th pregnancy. She stated, "My momma told me that I am the breadwinner for the family." He asked her to explain. She said that she can make babies and get money for the family. It goes like this: The grandma calls the Department of Child and Family Services and states that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for these children. DCFS agrees and states that the child or children will need to go to foster care. The grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and thus receives a check for $1500 per child per month in Illinois.

Total yearly income: $144,000 tax-free, not to mention free healthcare (Medicaid) plus a monthly card entitling her to free groceries, etc, and a voucher for 250 free cell phone minutes per month. This does not even include WIC and other welfare programs. Indeed, grandma was correct in that her fertile daughter is the "breadwinner" fo' de family.

Can I get a yaazzuuh??

-The Lone Haranguer

http://www.northwestfront.org


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

niggers like that should be sterilized and mestizos too.

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are to be congratulated, HAC. And yes, we all know that "The Lone Haranguer" is you, no one is fooled by that. Anyway, you are to be congratulated. The level of focused hatred that you are capable of at all times is awe inspiring. People study Yoga and Ritual Magic for years, starting out trying to meditate and hold their minds on a single image for ten minutes. Many never get past that. But you, you are capable to such focus, such a pinpoint meditative focus that if you were not a psycho hater, you'd probably be able to float or something. It is simply amazing. In fact, having been watching you for some time, I think that's why you cannot find those "character" alpha whites you are looking for. Very few people would be capable of the mental focus on hatred and evil that you are capable of without years and years of meditation and training. Do you have any idea of the years of mental and psychological training it would take to be able to approach the level of meditative focus on hatred and evil that you are capable of? You are like a fire-walking fakir who is fed up and frustrated with his followers for not being able to obtain the psychosomatic and physical feats that he is capable of. You need to back up a bit and guide people over the road you have traveled. True, the mental illness that got you thrown out of the army helps you with your meditative focus on hatred and pure evil, but apparently it is possible to train in anyone from what I have read about ritual magic including John Michael Greer and Aleistar Crowley. But even then, I'm not sure anyone other than a Crowley or a Tibetan elder monk would be capable of holding such strong emotions of hate and evil in such sharp focus at all times like you can. My god, I can hear your teeth literally gritting in trembling rage and hatred when I monitor your podcasts. Truly, it is awe-inspiring as it is sickening!

I'd write my thesis paper on your psychological state but that would blow my cover, lol.

8:26 PM  
Blogger The Old Man said...

Uh, guys...I know your minds are made up, and I won't try to confuse you with facts, but I am NOT, repeat, NOT:

1) The Lone Haranguer. That's a guy using the name Joomiloom in California. I could probably even tell you his real name, I don't think he'd mind, but I suppose I should check first. But he is quite real.

2) I am NOT Keith Fulton. Keith Fulton is a pseudonym, yes, but the real person behind it is a long-term Movement guy whose identity is perfectly well known to us old-timers, since he is of our Movement generation. He, too, is quite real.

3) I do NOT have this weird army of winged monkeys flying across the internet making mysterious posts here, there, and everywhere. Everything I write and post, I sign my name to. I don't know how I can prove this, and frankly I don't give a damn, because the people who believe all this shit are too stupid to be of any practical use to the Movement anyway, but every now and then it's good to just state the truth and have done with it.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Your Worst Nightmare, juden said...

I guess I have a lot of training too, since I can direct the same level of anger, hatred and disgust at the nightmare called the JEWSA

Sterilize the parasite muds? No.. deport them- and if they resist then gun them down like the wild beasts they are

Is that hateful enough for you, anonymous clown person?

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MHxd5wdZ3lM/TbSAcZ8KPnI/AAAAAAAADZc/V1Ff2ENWyP0/s1600/NiggerFamily.htm

lol they all look the same.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home