Friday, April 22, 2011

Jeff Hughes Inquest - Finally

The authorities in the Great White North have finally set the date for the inquest into the murder of Comrade Jeff Hughes, for July 25th in Nanaimo--21 months after he was gunned down by a woman RCMP officer. Apparently it has taken that long for Dudley Do-Right and his horse to get their stories straight.

I am almost tempted to say, don't bother.

I presume they will come up with some ridiculous story about how Jeff, having called the local police himself to complain about the noise from his smoked-up Indian doper neighbors, then stepped out the door at six in the morning to welcome the police he had summoned himself while "brandishing" something. That's the usual dodge they use down here; the guy who embarrassingly ends up dead was always "brandishing" something. Possibly a knife. Maybe a bazooka, or a chain saw, or a kosher dill pickle, or a Tomahawk missile.

Anyway, I'm sure the inquest will find that the RCMP full response team, including dogs (who had been despatched instead of the local cops to a domestic disturbance call) had no choice but to riddle Jeff's body with ten bullets and leave him lying dead on the sidewalk. then ship the female officer off to Ontario out of reach of any investigation or media coverage, after clamping down a lid of secrecy so great nobody even knows her name.

I normally don't call police officers pigs--but these are. My friend and my brother was butchered and devoured by pigs.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I normally don't call police officers pigs--but these are. My friend and my brother was butchered and devoured by pigs."

In this case it's justified.

Dave 04222011 / 1834

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ten rounds at blank blank range. I hope that the fact that Jeff was unarmed comes out for all the world to see.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home