Saturday, March 05, 2011

Personal Note From HAC

Yesterday I received confirmation, if any was needed, that both the Northwest Front and myself personally are being cyber-stalked. The illegal and harassing behavior most likely originates with the Cognitive Dissonance program being run by White House Deputy Communications Director Cass Sunstein (above), which the government admits exists and which they have established for the purpose of interdicting and disrupting alternative websites that oppose the regime's agenda. But it's being done by someone.

This means that among other responses, I have to do certain things to alter my internet footprint and also alter the manner in which I use forums and bulletin boards and comments sections on the Net. It is annoying, to be sure, but in the long run quite ineffective in preventing the Northwest message from being spread on the internet.

I have a great deal of personal experience with cyber-stalking, as some of you know. From 1997 through 1999, I was subjected to one of the most systematic and vicious campaigns of stalking, sabotage, denial of service, defamation of character, and deranged vilification in the history of the internet.

This was carried out by an Induhvidual whom I suspect was involved in the Oklahoma City bombing in the role of John Doe Number Two, and who has since been rejected by the entire White Nationalist movement because of the increasing general belief that my suspicions of the time were correct.
During this time I became an expert in dealing with cyber-stalking. I am still here and functioning, and he is completely marginalized and discredited, if he even still exists. (No one has seen him physically in almost ten years, although his old e-mail address still occasionally spews toxic waste into cyber-space.)

I won that one, and I will win any future cyber-bouts with Sunstein's operatives in the sense that the Northwest message and the Northwest novels will never be silenced, and will continue to command an increasing level of the White community's attention in the coming years.

Yes, cyber-stalking is annoying. But when you're in a war for the survival of everything that is good and decent in the world, it naturally follows that every now and then, the enemy is going to annoy you. Illegitimi non carborundem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home