Thursday, March 03, 2011

Howwible Wicked White Racist Terrorist Violence

Hi, guys:

Sorry about the stupid header on this; trying to snag some search engine results.

Anyway, one guy asked about "that video." The Joos keep trying to pull it off YouTube wherever they can find it, but there's at least a dozen uploads that I know of now, and we're approaching about 50,000 hits just on the ones I'm following plus who knows how many downloads, so I don't think they'll be successful in repressing it. For those of you who haven't seen it yet, try

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMf9eO66_OU

5 Comments:

Blogger SwordBrethren said...

You suck you little faggot.

6:27 AM  
Blogger SwordBrethren said...

I know who you are and where you live, Nimbuster. I will take your blog down just the way I took your main site down, bitch.

6:28 AM  
Blogger The Old Man said...

I went and ahead and approved these because I am genuinely puzzled. Does anyone have any idea at all what this person is talking about?

5:31 PM  
Anonymous John Norman Howard said...

SwordBreather been put over the edge (pun intended) by envy in that you've been mentioned on the Huffington Huff, but the only attention he could muster was a comment on this blog.

Stay strong, HAC. ;-)

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's a 'Nimbuster'?

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home