Monday, March 28, 2011

Apologies

I just got around to going over the spam file on this blog for the first time in a long time, and I noticed that certain legitimate comments on the posts seem to have been re-routed into the spam folder, for reasons I'm not tech-savvy enough to get.

I am going over the folder and approving what appear to be legitimate comments, many of them from months ago. If you posted a comment here and it did not appear, most likely I didn't approve it because you're an idiot. However, in a few cases, non-idiot comments were never seen by me because they were treated as spam by Google and tossed in the dumpster without my getting a chance to moderate them. If this is the case, I apologize for conveying the impression that I was disregarding your opinions. I never saw them to disregard.

-HAC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's ok, you;re forgiven, after you drop and give me twenty pushups!
:D
Keep up the good work

Yahweh Bless

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home