Monday, November 01, 2010

Something To Remember Tomorrow

[Wandered in off the Net.]

Just when you think you've heard it all, our illustrious Democrat lords and masters quietly come up with a new zinger to put their hands in our pockets, and pick them while we aren't watching. Isn't this just wonderful?

I was standing in line at the checkout counter at Wal-Mart, and as I looked at the line behind me, I saw a couple of niggers talking about what looked like identical new cell phones, bragging about the fact that their phones were free and so was the airtime.

The woman in line behind me had heard the same exchange and turned to the bubble-lip behind her and asked, "Is that a new type of cell phone?"

The coon replied, "Yes, this is my new Obama Phone."

She asked him what an Obama Phone was, and he went on to say that, welfare recipients are now eligible to receive these.. What he described as (1) a free new cell phone, and (2) approximately 70 free minutes of air time every month.

Needless to say, I was a little skeptical about his answer, so when I got back home, I Googled it, and lo and behold, he was telling the truth!

This was what I discovered: "SafeLink Wireless is a government supported program that provides a free cell phone and airtime each month for income-eligible customers." In other words, your tax dollars are being distributed to a wireless phone provider to provide niggers and illegal aliens with free cell phones and airtime.

I don't know about you, but as for me, enough is enough. We are $14 trillion in debt, Congress is balking at continuing unemployment payments to those White people who want to work but who have been rendered jobless by capitalist greed and Democrat incompetence, and at the same time those 535 yea-saying leeches are increasing the dole-out to deadbeats with skins the color of shit.

The ship of state is sinking, and it's sinking fast. The old concept of getting ahead through hard work has flown out the window. It has been replaced by Obama's mantra idea of "Hope and Change," which in practice means to rob White people of their last remaining wealth and give it to the shitskins who voted Obama into office. The country has changed all right, changed to "Why should I work for it, when I can get it for free?"

You can click on the link below to confirm for yourself that the Obama Phone is real. just have a barf bag ready.

https://www.safelinkwireless.com/EnrollmentPublic/Home.aspx

Does anyone feel that November 2nd will not get here soon enough? Yes, I know, Republicans are just as useless and criminal, and no, I haven't forgotten eight years of that bird-brain Bush. But it's just plain fun to throw these Democrat maggots out of their plush jobs and offices! C'mon, let's do it, just for a giggle!

1 Comments:

Anonymous brian boru said...

I don't know if any of you have seen this supposed 'insider' interview by one of the Obongo minions. It's worth a read if you haven't.
http://newsflavor.com/politics/world-politics/white-house-insider-they-were-in-shock-at-the-presidents-behavior/.
What is remarkable is that there were so many supposedly intelligent people who just couldn't imagine that Barry would actually behave like the nigger he is.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home