Sunday, August 01, 2010

In Which Harold Loses Himself Some Money


Obviously, I would prefer that you guys actually purchase The Brigade and other Northwest novels in proper book form off Amazon.com or through Barnes and Noble. However, the fact is that I don't write these things to make money, and unlike some multi-millionaire rock star who sues some poor kid with a computer in his bedroom for file-sharing, royalties aren't my first concern.

I wrote The Brigade and my other Northwest novels to impart a vision of possibility, the possibility of White freedom in a land of our own. If you want to share in that vision, and you are just plain too goddamned cheap to come up with $23.99 or if you just honest to God don't have the money, you can download a free copy of all four novels in MS Word format from

http://nw-pdfs.tk

along with many other excellent racial nationalist books as well.


Yeah, I know, I ought to make Morris Dees and the FBI and such-like scum pay for their copies, but I figure they must have bought theirs by now.

I'm shooting myself in the foot here financially, but that's not important. What is important is what's in your minds, not what's in my pocket.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, for the ultra-lazy, don't forget www.scribd.com where the quartet can be read right off your screen without having to download anything.

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for this ...
i have no way to read them , but your offer is most generous...

4:49 PM  
Blogger JiB said...

There is another reason to download the novels and that is to be able to read them on an eReader.
There is a Donation Button on the http://nw-pdfs.tk/ site. Do donations to that site go to your account?

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home