Sunday, August 08, 2010

A Canadian Comrade Writes

Dear Mr. Covington:

I just finished re-reading The Brigade for the third time. It's late here, the stars are out, and I've spent the better part of the last hour sitting outside and staring at the lights in the night sky, thinking about my future and the future of our race. There's no question about it, no hesitation or pause, I am Coming Home, and nothing else in the entirety of my life that has happened or is to come can ever outshine that. I could use my usual cop-out of saying that this moment is "beyond words", but I feel that that simply isn't enough right now.

The warmth in my heart, the joy in my body, the connection with the gods I feel when I gaze at the tricolor of our Northwest American Republic is the greatest emotional experience I've had in the short years of my life. The thought of Coming Home in just a short matter of time is overwhelming; the thought of doing so and then doing something is another thing altogether.

My mind is filled with the usual questions: Why have we not done this before? Why am I a minority in this world? Why aren't more White people aware of their plight? Why isn't everyone fighting for their survival as we should have been doing for decades?

I was recently on the other side of the questioning, when a friend of mine asked me why I'm doing what I'm doing and why I believe what I believe. I thought about it for a while, thinking of one answer or another, considering which answer was best for the situation at hand. The only thing is that I have only one answer, one glorifying and true answer to all questions I ever had and ever will have.


I am doing something. I am doing the very thing that people have been afraid to do for half a century. I am involved in the only viable solution, the only viable answer, the only viable way to ensure the existence of our people and a future for White children. As for the question of others, I can only hope and pray to the gods that others will follow our example.

I look forward to conveying this personally, in the flesh, and eye-to-eye when I Come Home. I look forward to discussing and planning the future of our new nation with others who believe and feel and act as I do. I look forward to seeing our tricolor flying high in the wind above a land of justice, of purity, of truth, and of our folk. Above all I look forward to seeing my future children playing together in a public park in a new nation of our own.

Praise be to the gods, and let us pray that we do not see one another in Valhalla just yet.

With hope, and with pride,

[redacted]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Pavlina said...

I am latvian woman in my early-30s, I´ve spent the last 2 years trying to move to Canada where my sister lives (she married a canadian man) but I´ve been refused by unexplained reasons, I am not an illiterate person, I am a nurse and occupational therapist, my brother in law said the problem is that I am WHITE, he told me that Canada´s government gave residence permits to more than 2000immigrants from chile and haiti (mestizos and blacks)after the natural disasters that happened in those places, it´s incredibly sad how North America despises european inmigration.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Exposing the Han Chinese said...

That might be white-suicide.
Who started it?

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home