Saturday, May 01, 2010

Commentary on "Jewish Women"

As I said below, due to the hack attack which has wiped out the entire blog prior to April 21st as far as Internet Explorer viewers go, I am in the process of re-publishing Thoughtcrime Classics to make sure that everyone who uses Explorer can view all my accumulated wit and wisdom.

A word on"Jewish Women"--never in all the five years this blog has been up have I posted anything which consistently got a more frantic and hysterical reaction, lots of it. I can refrain from re-posting this one for a year at a time, and yet still every ten days or so some hebe or hebess finds it somehow and posts a screaming, ranting hate tirade in the comments section, which I merrily delete.

Oddly enough, this post often gets another kind of response, a favorable one--from Jewish men. I don't post these, because I don't allow Jews on here except one or two occasional column reprints like James Kunstler, but I am astounded at how often male Jews affirm my views in the following post from their own experience. I guess Jewish men would be in a position to know, eh?

I might also add a suggestion: see if you guys can track down on the internet somewhere the music video of "The Coastie Song" from two so-called White rappers whose names escape me, Beef and something. Another interesting confirmation that my "radical" views aren't so uncommon after all.

6 Comments:

Blogger nfportland said...

how an the hell do you find stuff like that?

10:38 AM  
Blogger The Old Man said...

Google-search "The Coastie Song". It's on the Net.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Anchorage Activist said...

HAC - still the same problem; displays fine in Firefox, buggered up in IE 8.0. In IE 8.0, the center displays as it's supposed to until you get to the start of the first post, then the background supersedes the center. The posts themselves are still visible, but the sidebar links don't show.

Here's some information from Blogger Help that you might find useful. Looks like a couple of other people have had the same problem.

Good luck!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

Beef and Quincy, check out http://www.myspace.com/coastiesong

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meh... two somewhat white boys (could pass for Jews themselves) sounding like niggers, talking about flirting with JAPS.

Not exactly "naming the Jews", is it?

6:25 AM  
Blogger The Old Man said...

So, you were expecting a speech by Dr. Goebbels?

In this society we have to accept that nothing will ever be perfect. These guys, scummy though they are, actually said the J word out loud. In this PC worlkd, that counts for something, and they caught a lot of flak for it.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home