The Red Lines
Acceptable Limits of White Nationalist Behavior
The Racially Conscious Community or "Movement" consists of White people who share certain common racial beliefs, who practice certain common behaviors, and who refrain from certain specific negative and dishonorable behaviors.
Those who follow the precepts of these protocols outlined here, are of our community and one of us, no matter how anything else about them may diverge, and no matter how much we may dislike them or disagree with them. Those who violate these boundaries outlined here are not one of us, no matter what else they may do for the racial struggle.
We are a community of blood, not faith. There is no religious qualification to White nationalism. We are a community of character, not doctrine.
The Protocols of White Nationalist Behavior
1. The basis of all White racial nationalism is the Fourteen Words of David Lane: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children." Anyone who believes in the Fourteen Words and who lives by them to the best of his understanding and ability, and whose behavior conforms to these protocols, is of our community.
2. Our community consists only of those persons of pure Caucasian, Aryan race, with no known or outwardly discernible admixture of any blood which is negroid, Asiatic, Judaic, or from any non-White race. The basis for this determination is not formulaic but based on common sense community standards and immediate physical observation. No non-White is ever, in any way, shape, or form, part of our community.
3. Any form of collaboration with ZOG in order to do harm to any other White Nationalist is absolutely forbidden.
4. Homosexuality and miscegenation are forbidden, absolutely and without exception. White nationalists do not under any circumstances whatsoever tolerate homosexuality and miscegenation, or tolerate those who do.
5. No one in the Racially Conscious Community shall deliberately reveal, disclose, or in any way transmit personal information about any other racially conscious White person with the intent to do harm. To do so is stalking, and stalking is a behavior prohibited to White Nationalists.
6. No one associated with the Racially Conscious Community shall behave in any way which shall bring the White resistance movement into public hatred, ridicule, or contempt. When the behavior of a purported White Nationalist has the effect of bringing the racial struggle into public hatred, ridicule, or contempt, that individual is automatically severed from the fellowship of White Nationalism and is no longer one of us. He has ceased to be a part of the solution, and has become part of the problem.
7. White Nationalist behavior is based upon the most famous lines in the Meditations of Marcus Aurelius: "If it is not right, do not do it. If it is not true, do not say it."