Monday, March 22, 2010

Quick Note

Hi, guys:

Quick note. This blog is getting overrun with blogspam, much of it originating in Russia and China judging from the Cyrillic and Chinese characters, dozens of spams per day. I go down the list deleting like mad every time I log in, and sometimes I have no doubt deleted legitimate comments.

In order to avoid my accidentally deleting real comments, it would help of you would

A) Not comment anonymously. All the blogspam comes in as anonymous. Go ahead and pick a pseudonym if you want, but an actual name on the comment even if it's only "Jack the Ripper" or whatever is a good indication that a comment isn't a spam.

B) Make some reference to the actual content of the post in your comment, so I know you've actually read the post you're commenting on.

Thanks,
HAC


http://www.northwestfront.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home