Sunday, February 07, 2010

Radio Free Northwest (With Correct Link)

Third Radio Free Northwest podcast. I'm still not happy with the technical quality, and I haven't learned to do a proper mix yet, but I think my delivery has improved a bit. Go to the website at

http://www.northwestfront.org

and click on the "new media" button.

I am keeping this up for an extra day because I inadvertently published an incorrect link yesterday. This is that famous and ruthless Nazi efficiency you read about that once made us the terror of the civilized world.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should be .org, not .com, get a "not found" message,

Mikey

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you might want to correct the link: northwestfront.org

4:45 PM  
Anonymous brian boru said...

The same ruthless efficiency that allowed millions of 'survivors' to torment and scam us for decades.

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home