Saturday, February 13, 2010

9/11

[Interesting bit of correspondence.]

Just did a Google follow-up to an ebay sale of a few years ago I thought you may find interesting.

My listing was for payment by cashiers check/money order only. The buyer, Allyn Kilsheimer of Washington DC sent a personal check. I contacted him that a personal check was not acceptable. In no uncertain terms he told me I was going to take HIS check if I knew what was good for me.

I googled him to find out that he just "happened" to be one of the first people to arrive at the Pentagon after the attack of 9/11. He personally found the "black box" (the one with no serial numbers) and it was his testimony of finding body parts and airplane wreckage that was the basis of proof that an airliner hit the Pentagon.

Just by coincidence his company KCE Structural Engineering was awarded a $22,000,000 contract to rebuild the Pentagon. He had also been on the government payroll on the 1985 Mexican earthquake, the Murrah Building in OKC and the 1993 World Trade bombing.

Who was it that said in politics there was no such thing as coincidence? [It was Franklin D. Roosevelt. - HAC]


-Name redacted, for obvious reasons


http://www.northwestfront.org






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home