Monday, November 16, 2009

I Get A Lot Of These

Dear Mr. Covington:

I am a 21 year old white in Idaho. My name is [redacted.] I would like to know more about the NAR movement. and would like to know what I could do to help.

I have been part of the White movement for 2 years. it is a struggle. I was not ready for what it would take, but I am passionate about my race and family. I am looking for resources and groups around that could help educate me. Also, I would like to start a group or chapter in this part of Idaho. Your organization interests me. I have thought hard about this same concept. I like so many local white conservatives would love to help build a community and life style that preserves our people and heritage.

I have spent countless nights preparing my self for a real chance at change. I also know that at the pace of change in the country I must do something now for my young son and wife. I would like to start talking about what me, and the locals in Idaho could achieve for the fight of our race. I would like if you could get back to me.

Thank you
1488

http://www.northwestfront.org/



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home