Wednesday, November 04, 2009

The Bad Seed

I apologize to my readers for even bringing this subject up, but it's something which will unfortunately recur in the future, and I need some kind of "canned answer" publicly available, to which inquiries may be referred.

I have two living brothers, one of whom is an embittered and viciously spiteful man, the other of whom is as crazy as a shithouse rat and has been since he was about six years old. I'm talking Jewish child psychiatrists, medication, psychotic episodes of violence and destruction, and the avoidance of institutionalization by a gnat's hair.

About a year ago, one of my brothers launched a vicious and egregious personal attack on me in a certain media organ. He gave an interview which, to be frank, revealed far more about him than it did about me. For almost a year I took the high road and I ignored it, like I'm always told I should do by my many Dutch Uncles.

I should state in the interests of accuracy that I have suffered no detectable ill effects from my brother's disgraceful behavior. Those who know me have ignored it, and those who don't are indifferent. However, this interview with my brother has now apparently been permanently added to the enemy's propaganda arsenal in an attempt to discredit my ideas by making false assertions about me personally, as one would expect from people of the sort we're dealing with. This is who our enemies are. It is what they do.

Another reason I have said nothing over the past year is that I cannot refute what my brother says about me. No, I mean really. I cannot refute it, because it's impossible to prove a negative, and especially impossible to prove a 40 year-old negative. This, of course, is why my brother's personal and public assault on me was so carefully designed and worded in the way it was. How the hell am I supposed to prove that something did not happen in 1969?

My other brother has also participated in these public personal attacks on me in the media down through the years, and has recently repeated his accusation that I am "schizophrenic," a word whose correct clinical usage he has more reason than most to understand.

I can only respond by stating this once, for the record, that my brothers' assertions about me are false, and that they are both quite well aware of the fact.

I left home to join the United States army at the age of 17. Prior to that, my childhood is something I have spent the past 38 years trying to forget. The temptation for me to expound on that topic, literally at book length, is something I have resisted in the past and will continue to resist. As cathartic as it would be for me to sit down and pound the whole filthy story out on my keyboard and then self-publish it on the web or in book form, for me to do so would lack class. As cliche as this sounds, it would lower me to their level and make me no better than them or our late father. I do not care to wallow in the mud with those two pernicious vermin.

However, I can't resist making one brief and general reference to the events of the years 1970 and 1971.

On one occasion my intervention with his teacher saved the vicious brother from being suspended or expelled from school over the theft of a camera, also avoiding subsequent retaliation at home which would likely have been brutal. On another occasion I probably saved my other brother's life by forcibly preventing him from being beaten to death by our father. Their hateful fabrications to the contrary, I in fact spent a large portion of that part of my life preventing my young brothers from being harmed in various ways by a psychopath.

It is as Oscar Wilde once said: "No good deed ever goes unpunished."



9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand completely.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Red Green said...

Contrary to namby-pamby drivel, when someone DOESN'T refute a lie, the assumption becomes that it is true because they CAN'T refute it. I have to admit, I was starting to wonder. You did the right thing here, Harold. At least you've got something on record now. How you can get around the proving a negative from 40 years ago, I have not a clue.

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone here joined an organization of one sort or another, only to have the leader proclaim, "We're just like a family here!"

When I hear that, I think, "What? We've got two alcoholics, a dope fiend and thief, and a manic/depressive here, too?"

I usually wind up leaving after I hear that. I've already made something of myself despite that group of %#$^.

Dave 11042009 / 2004

8:03 PM  
Anonymous John Norman Howard said...

I've heard nothing beyond the usual immaterial smears from other alleged WNs, and some "movement" clown who thinks that you owe him $200K for sullying his reputation merely because a ZOG court said so... a corrupt system from top to bottom that said WN's themselves disparage mightily... except, of course, in the case of this $200K judgment... hah, that's some golden reputation, don't you think? There isn't a big enough :rolleyes: smiley to put here.

Anyway, the Northwest Imperative stands... and your tetralogy is a sort of guiding light thereunto for our future struggle and ultimate victory, indeed, survival.

No matter what your past, those books are your legacy towards our future.

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Robert Rankin said...

I am familiar with the smear in question, and while your brother's conduct is indeed despicable, I cannot imagine anyone taking it seriously, even someone who doesn't know you and doesn't know what it is about. He's so obviously off his rocker, his credibility is zero.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I've seen the article of which you speak titled "Little Big Man." Now, as you say, we can never be _proved_ what happened one way or another, especially about something that happened so long ago, the fact that this article was written purely from an emotional invective point of view makes it suspect. It was no more a harange that proved nothing other than to do the usual shouting down. Because you know, liberals believe that if you shout something long enough and loud enough, it becomes truth.

10:38 AM  
Blogger HAC said...

(Full disclosure: I had to do some editing on this to prevent possible identification of the poster, but I'm re-posting it myself because this is not the first time I have heard this. - H.)

**********

Your brother's wife [redacted] is very well liked in [locality redacted] but [name redacted] himself is considered creepy and weird, and no one is comfortable around him. The trick is to get her to a function or get-together without him.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Wat Tyler said...

Did you guys have a disputed inheritance or something? Nothing like the prospect of getting granny's loot or not to set loving families tearing at one another like junkyard dawgs.

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wat Tyler said...
"Did you guys have a disputed inheritance or something? Nothing like the prospect of getting granny's loot or not to set loving families tearing at one another like junkyard dawgs."

Certain (now virtually Outcast) members of my own family tried that sh!t recently. One of three brothers sued another because the family business was the Defendant's only career and the Estate was divided accordingly per the Will as a kind of Pension for the Defendant's years of hard work. Then, the third brother was served a Subpoena by the Plaintiff. Ultimately, the higher percentage left to the Defendant was judged to be a Pension (which both the Plaintiff and the Subpoena'd brothers had from their employers) and none of the family has associated with the greedy Plaintiff brother since.

--WhitePride65

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home