Friday, October 02, 2009

Notice To My Readers (Lone Haranguer)

First off, let me say thanks for all your steadfast support. I get a lot more nice letters than hate mail, which tells me I must be on the right track. Second, I want to impress upon all of you just how important it is right now to get out there and spread the word. There's lots of vital news and data that we get, that most Americans don't even have a clue about.

Because of this, we have a duty and a responsibility to pass along what we've learned. Just choose your targets wisely. Don't cast your pearls to swine, lest they turn and rend you.

Some of you contribute important and interesting news blurbs, and I appreciate it. I can use all the good stuff I can get. If you find something important, feel free to forward it to me. I'll do my best to post it.

As many of you know, we're getting down to the wire as far as the amount of time we have left. There's honestly no telling how much longer I, or anyone else, will be able to use the Net. Our beloved regime could shut it down overnight without notice, and I'm positive they will, once martial law is declared.


Like many of you, I keep trying to tell myself that it's all a coincidence, and that the liberal Democrats aren't really going to attempt a coup. But the problem is that all the hard data and evidence literally screams at us that they will. I've done all I can to warn and prepare you folks for the coming nightmare but honestly, no amount of talk or preparation is going to be enough when the cat falls in the blender.

If this mess really does go down, it's going to be far worse than most of you can imagine. I strongly urge all of you to speed up your plans for Northwest relocation and survival, and to exchange addresses, phone numbers and maps with each other as soon as possible. Let's hope none of this is necessary. A revolt is definitely coming, but I'd much prefer it was on our terms and our timetable. We may not get that luxury. We may have to fight in a land under siege. Let's be ready if we do.

In case things shut down before I get another chance to tell you, it's been a real honor and a privilege working with you folks. White activists are a special, superior breed among others. They have the intelligence, courage, and insight to see things for what they are, and the sand to raise hell about it. Good hunting to all of us.

-The Lone Haranguer


http://www.northwestfront.org

1 Comments:

Blogger damian said...

i am interested in the exchange of maps and the idea behind it. could you explain that in detail.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home