Friday, September 18, 2009

Wherein HAC Does Himself Out of Some Money

I am rare in that I do not write for money, nor do I hope to make huge royalties off my books, nor do I go ballistic when someone quotes or plagiarizes my work (hence I'm not going to sue Quentin Tarantino over "Inglorious Basterds.") I write all my material, including my book-length fiction, in order to get my message to the people who need to hear it, and I don't care how that happens.

Accordingly, for those of you who are too damned cheap to order my Northwest novels from Amazon.com, you can download them for free in .pdf format from

http://wn-pdfs.tk/

Plus there's a neat sound track on the site, courtesy of Comrade Dan. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Fireyeyedpegasus said...

I just watched that movie "Inglorious Bastards'. What a waste of time that was. The only good thing that I thought came out of it was that it showed who the real animal bastards really were. I think it back fired on them. I thought it made the joos and the muricans look like what they really are.

10:03 PM  
Anonymous kerdasi amaq said...

Jobs, housing and business opportunities. Finance.

In the three dimensional world, the first three are the equivalent of x,y,z. Finance is the equivalent of time.

For the North-West Republic to succeed all four dimensions must be controlled.

Now, is the perfect time to set up a bank. To be used for the benefit of the white race. As a new bank won't have any toxic loans, if prudently managed no need for FDIC.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home