Newsweek's War On White People
Newsweek just launched an all out war on the mental well-being of white children in their September issue.
The article is titled "See Baby Discriminate. "The article demands, with religious fanaticism, that white children be made to shun all knowledge of racial differences and taught to feel guilty. Newsweek actually printed "It's horrifying to imagine kids being proud to be white."
The Newsweek article actually states that white children should be made to feel guilty to "knock down their glorified view of white people," while black children should be built up with "ethnic pride." White parents, and only white parents, are called on to go to great lengths to brainwash their own children starting at age 3.
However, amidst the extremist statements by Newsweek, some real bombshells about racial realities are admitted. Here are some highlights:
1. "Kids as young as 6 months judge based on skin color." – Newsweek
2. White parents who welcome multiculturalism and embrace diversity, are terrified to talk to their own children about race for fear of what their own children might say.
3. 75% of non-white parents talk to their children about race, compared to only 25% of white parents.
4. White children 5 to 7 attending racially diverse schools universally had a better opinion of their own race than other races.
5. Whites are called on to begin intense multi-cultural indoctrination using videos and parental discussions at age 3, so as not to miss the right "developmental window."
6. White children should be made to feel guilty for alleged wrongdoings by their race, to increase positive attitudes towards blacks.
7. Black children need to be coached on "ethnic pride" to pump them up and make them more likely to succeed in life.
8. 553 scientists signed a 2007 Supreme Court school amicus brief supporting school desegregation. However, the brief used many qualifiers and only said that desegregation "may" improve black performance. There was no real confidence in desegregation on the part of the scientists.
9. Diverse schools do not lead to more cross-race relationships. In fact the opposite is true. The more diverse a school, the more students self-segregate by race.
10. White children prefer a white Santa Claus and black children prefer a black Santa Claus.
What you will see strikingly absent in Newsweek's whitey hating diatribe of making white children feel guilty and making black children feel proud, is the fact that black children actually have higher self-esteem already than white children. In fact the people with the lowest self-esteem tend to be Orientals.
American Sociological Association (Source)Past research indicates that black adolescents consistently have higher self-esteem than white students. Other research demonstrates that self-esteem has positive effects on academic achievement. However, black students have lower academic achievement than white students while concurrently exhibiting higher self-esteem.