Thursday, September 17, 2009

Michael Jackson Joke

When Michael Jackson arrived at the Pearly Gates he was met by Elvis Presley, who asked him "Are you Michael Jackson?"

Michael answered with a very positive "Yes, I am!"

Elvis then asked, "Are you the Michael Jackson?"

Michael answered "Yes."

Elvis then asked him, "Are you the Michael Jackson that married my daughter?"

Michael answered "Yes, that's me."

Elvis exclaimed "Thank Christ for that! Frank Sinatra told me she married some nigger!"


http://www.northwestfront.org

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAC,

So the NW group is reduced to just you and your aliases talking amongst yourselves about the WN character issue?

You truly are a pathetic, sad old fucker tikki.

It is almost no fun prodding you - you no longer are a worthy opponenet.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That photo looks more like Nancy Pelosi.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAC,

Please make the following correction in my comment #1 above:

Correct the typo of "opponenet" to "opponent". Thanks.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Ray Seltz said...

That's one I'll share

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That one I will be posting for all ny friends to see. I loved it.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y'all fuckin weird not fuñny n fuck ur coment

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dumb joke

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is not funny a$$holes

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home