Sunday, September 13, 2009

Message For Obongo

[Interesting whine from the wealthy elite who have been ruling us for so many generations. Obongo is doing the unthinkable. It was perfectly all right for previous presidents to destroy these people's race, but now he is seriously threatening their money, and that could have very interesting consequences indeed. - HAC]

Proctor and Gamble executive has a message to our President

Lou Pritchett is one of corporate America's true living legends- an acclaimed author, dynamic teacher and one of the world's highest rated speakers. Successful corporate executives everywhere recognize him as the foremost leader in change management. Lou changed the way America does business by creating an audacious concept that came to be known as "partnering." Pritchett rose from soap salesman to vice-president, Sales And Customer Development for Proctor and Gamble over the course of 36 years.

*****************

Dear President Obama:

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible means of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America, and culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, and thus don't understand it at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and class, always blaming others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail.

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the "blame America" vrowd and deliver this message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlled one.

You scare me because you prefer windmills to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden eggs, which provides the highest standard of living in the world.

You scare me because you have begun to use extortion tactics against certain banks and corporations.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Relllys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

-Lou Pritchett


http://www.northwestfront.org/


2 Comments:

Anonymous brian boru said...

I don't know what Pritchett and his ilk are complaining about. If they think that the ape actually runs things then they aren't anywhere near as clever as they think they are. What is happening is because Uncle Schlomo wants it to happen. Pritchett and company went along with the program when they were making money. What that program did to lower class whites was simply not on their radar. Now the jew has another agenda and the convenience of Pritchett and his class is not on it. They might begin to realise that kikey is everyones' enemy, not just that of poor whites and Muslims, although I doubt they will. For whatever reasons, turning the US into a multiracial, communist hell-hole, suits the kike and the rich whites can now either get with the program or else step to the edge of the pit with the rest of us 'anti-semites'.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent, Mr. Boru...

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home