Friday, September 04, 2009

HAC On Radio Talk Show

Hi, guys:

For those of you who long to hear my mellifluous tones expounding on the Northwest independence movement and the future Northwest Republic, I was on the Prothink internet radio program last night. Go to

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=16999&cmd=tc

Episode 42 for yesterday, September 3rd, is the one you want.

A few words of explanation: The program opens with about two minutes of silence, followed by about four minutes of electronic music. Don't worry, you're in the right place. Actual voice begins about six minutes in, and you will hear host Mike Delaney discussing upcoming events in Idaho, etc. I myself do not come in until 19 minutes and 30 seconds into the show, which lasts two hours. There is a lengthy electronic music break in the middle of the program.

Then about 1 hour and 20 minutes in, we got cut off. Somehow the phone I was using got hacked into some lady talking about her mortgage with Wells Fargo bank. (Incompetent DHS techies on electronic surveillance, most likely.) It took a while for us to get re-connected, but after more electronic music and about two more minutes of dead air, I did make it back to finish up the program.

I admit, I've done better "back in the day," but bear in mind I'm about 15 years out of practice on the verbal dialectic stuff. It's worth a listen.

-HAC


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home