Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's Coming

The bloom is slowly going off the Obongo rose, but it's still not quite bad enough yet and his control of the media is still ironclad.

By the way, when I say "his" I mean the clique of Jews surrounding Monkey Meat, Emanuel, Axelrod, etc.
The One himself doesn't actually do or decide anything. He's too stupid. He's a baby-shit brown sock puppet for the kikes and George Soros. He can't even speak in that empty, booming voice without a teleprompter; when his crashed the other day he was reduced to incoherent grunts.

Anyway, I predict that next January will be when the tipping point comes. The regime will have been in power for a year then, long enough so they can no longer credibly blame everything on Bush, and things will have gotten worse all the time. A very bleak and depressing Christmas will be over, it will be a long cold winter, and unemployment will probably be around 12 percent. Not to mention that by then the Plague of Obama may have emerged from its dormant phase and the entire nation may be violently ill.

From then on, the nigger won't be able to hide anymore behind Bush or behind his court Jews. It will be all his.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

George Soros is also a jew....

1:42 PM  
OpenID whitelocust said...

I could not agree with you more. But beware, I live in San Diego, I have seen and heard things that would make you sick. Today I was at a restaurant in a predominately black community, a group of blacks were talking about the economy, when the conversation shifted to what would happen when the economy went under, one of them said that they “meaning white people” are going to kill a lot of us, we just have to try and kill as many of them as we can! This scared the hell out of me, I have known for a long time what was coming, I bought a 12 ga. Shot gun, an AR-15, high cap magz, and saving up for body armor, and various other tools. I have to say I never thought it would come, its going to be hard, but in the end we will kill every last one of them, or they will kill us, We will come out on top, and rebuild our nation, this time I hope we get it right.

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Saffer said...

A nigger will always blame someone else for his fuckups. You can bet that Obongo will continue to blame Bush for anything and everything. Take note of the state of affairs in South Africa. It's been 15 years since the niggers took over, and the country is a travesty - but they continue to blame the whites.... it will never end.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home