Wednesday, July 08, 2009

A Day In Mudland

I was driving down the freeway this afternoon during heavy traffic, as thousands of wetbacks and niggers and chinks crammed the highway, heading out for the holidays. To my right was a huge semi with a long box on it. The monster was blocking traffic and weaving all over the road, scaring the crap out of everyone around him. It was obvious this clown had started partying a day early.

Suddenly the driver decided he wanted in my spot...with me still in it! His rig slid across the white line and came within one inch of taking me out, before I was able to get out of his way. I leaned on my horn, but the asshole just ignored me. I backed way off to give the nut room, because there were too many bozos on the freeway to maneuver.

After tailing him for three miles, I decided to pass him and leave the prick behind me. I'll be dipped in shit, if this idiot didn't choose this exact time to slide into my lane again! Once again I leaned on my horn and barely escaped a major accident. Madder than hell, I pulled up next to the prick, only to discover a black-assed coon with a bottle of Thunderbird in his hand.

This old wino nigger had no business behind the wheel of an 18-wheeler, or even a 1963 Studebaker. From the looks of him, he'd had about fifty-thousand or so of those bottles before that one over the course of his useless life. I had no doubt at this point that he stole the truck. No crew boss in his right mind is going to hand the keys to a wino Rastus! I pointed at him and yelled for him to get that rig off the freeway. And in true nigger form he flipped me off and yelled, "FUGG YOUZ, MUUFUUGGGAH!!"

It was at this point that I stuck my lips waaay out and started scratching under my arm like a chimp and going, "Oook!! Oook!" Ole' Buckwheat really chimped out when he saw this, and damn near rolled the rig! He was so pissed that he couldn't keep it straight on the highway! I was laughing so hard I almost pissed myself. I had really struck a nerve.

But he was only one of many encounters I had in the past 24 hours, and though perhaps unusual for many of you, what I went through is anything but rare. It's a normal, daily thing for the few remaining whites that live in this third world pest hole called California. People worry about the muds taking it over. They have nothing to sweat. They already did, about five years ago. I can sit at a stop sign on any given day, and any given time, and 19 out of 20 cars that pass will have a mud at the wheel. Driving in this state is a real risk. That's because this state is stuffed with immigrants from all over the world, and most of them never drove a car in their lives until they got here.

And the old saying about Asian drivers being the worst is no legend. They're a menace. You can always spot one. He's the guy doing 40 in a 75 zone. He's leaning waaay forward and squinting so hard at the road you could blindfold him with dental floss. His hands are gripping the wheel so tightly his knuckles are white. Cars honk and whiz past, but he stubbornly refuses to get in the slow lane or speed up.

Thousands of deadly accidents are caused here every year by these accursed chinks. In fact I, and a dozen other people had to slam on the brakes and come skidding to a stop from 70 miles per hour today because of one such chink, who got on the freeway and promptly settled down to a break-neck 35 mph in a 70 zone. If I could have stopped him somehow, I'd have squeezed his ignorant head off like a chicken.

But as far as attitude goes, the worst are the nigger hos. Nobody has these arrogant bitches beat when it comes to thinking the world owes them a living. Talk about hateful, spiteful, vicious, violent, loud, mouthy, profane, and classless! When one of these mean bitches gets behind the wheel of a car, the whole planet had better watch out.

In fact, nigger bitches in cars is a cottage industry out here for ambulance chasers. There is an entire class of nigger out here that lives and lives good off of trumped-up lawsuits these sluts file against poor, unsuspecting white families. They do this by deliberately causing a fender bender with some poor white, then screaming that they hurt their back or sprained their lips, etc. The Jewish shyster, whom they have on a perpetual retainer, takes a 40% cut of the take, and between them the white doesn't stand a chance. After all, this is California; home of the liberal judge and the all-nigger jury. And if you're black, you're a slam-dunk.

Twice now, I've come very close to getting nailed myself by these hos. They sit in their car with the engine idling, watching and waiting for some white to start backing out of the parking lot they're in. As soon as they see the backup lights come on, they slam their car in gear and hit the gas, timing it so that the two cars collide. Then comes the screaming and chimping out. And brother, you aint' seen nothin' until you've seen a loud mouthed nigger ho' get down and dirty. Talk about loud!

And the really disgusting part of all of this is the way other niggers automatically rally around their fellow coon. Oh, they all know the score. It's a well known scam among niggers. And as we all know, they're a clannish people, and they help each other to rob whitey every chance they get. So any bystanders that happen to be black are all running over and pointing to the white and yelling, "I sawz it all! Yazzuuhh! De crackah done it!" And of course these "good citizens" will get a small kickback from her lawyer after they win. That's how the game is played down here. Now you know why our insurance is so damned high.

Between the thieving niggers and the thieving wetbacks stealing cars faster than they can build them, the insurance companies in this state would pull out altogether if they could, but the government won't let them. They tried to, about ten years ago...lol...

I went to the bank this morning to cash a couple of checks, but when I got there, the place looked like a Martin Luther King convention. It was wall-to-wall coons. I couldn't figure out what the hell had attracted so many niggers to one bank. Finally I couldn't take it any longer, and I asked the nearest white. She said that it was their welfare checks, that the state had sent them out late(the state's in a budget crisis..no duuh! Too many muds on the dole), and the banks would also be closed for the next three days.

It was a nasty, stinking, reeking, noisy-assed ordeal to wait in line with that many porch monkeys, let me tell you. By the time I got out of there, my eyes were bloodshot and glazed over, and I was grimacing like I had hemorrhoids and was trying to pass an armadillo. No sane person should have to go through that. The smell alone was enough to give a person brain damage. And on the ugly scale from one to ten, some of those coons rated a fifteen. One extremely fat ho had an ass that started at the back of her neck and went to her feet. I think if she'd been able to turn that big fat mouth of hers sideways, she'd have split in two. We've all seen them; the ones that are so fat that when they walk it looks like two rabid pit bulls fighting in a gunny sack. Every time she took a step, her ass threatened to slap the back of her head.

And what the hell is it with their predilection for purple tights? The fatter they are, the more they love really loud colored tights and leotards. This bitch had on a pair that had seen better days (and soap)a couple of years back. The thread that held the ass together was stretched to the breaking point, and I could see ass through the gap where the threads had stretched so far, that they were leaving a space large enough to toss a cat through. I was terrified that those inhumanly overworked threads would give up the ghost while I was still near her, and bury me under a mountain of reeking black ass. The thought almost sent me running out the door, gibbering, screaming and pulling out tufts of hair as I went. The "joys of diversity" my cracker ass...

But even after all that, I still didn't escape unscathed, for no sooner had I stepped outside into breathable air, when a greasy looking wetback that had a face not even his mother could love, walked up to me and tried to sell me a pineapple. His partner was hawking them and some other sundry fruits out of the back of an old Chevy pickup with no plates(what else?). I hadn't eaten all day and was starved, so I decided I'd grab a cantaloupe and wolf it in the parking lot, then hit the road again.

I never got the chance. No sooner had I taken three steps toward the truck when three more wetbacks came out of the woodwork and tried to mooch money off of me. They wait to see who might buy fruit. And if they walk toward the truck, that means they have money. That's how they know who to hit. And they'll work as a team to try to distract the gringo.And while two are in his face yelling for money, the third is behind him stealing his wallet with very expert fingers.

But as most of my readers already know by now, I'm pretty streetwise and didn't fall for their scam. I knew immediately what they were up to and pulled my knife and popped it open. I always carry it, and it has a wickedly long and sharp blade. I showed it to them and said, "Back off or get cut, you thieving wetbacks. Your choice." One of them looked like he might have been game anyway, but not alone, and his brothers didn't want anything to do with me. I think it was probably the insane way I was grinning at them..lol.

I left the bastards standing there in the parking lot as I drove off. I called the local PD for all the good it would do, because half the force is now wetback, and the other half is rabid liberal. I might as well have called the local girl scout troop. Just another day in mudland...

Whites are literally stampeding out of the state as I write this, and the wetbacks are pouring in. Vacant houses are everywhere, and greedy landlords would rather let their places set empty making nothing, than drop the rent to something reasonable. They had a taste of gouge money during the real estate boom, and being mostly stupid, greedy ragheads and chinks (the government financed the property for all of them when they arrived here), they think they can still reap that kind of extortion money. They refuse to get the point that people are broke and won't...can't pay their insane rates any longer.

Whites are sick of the constantly increasing taxes, fees, tickets, cop harassment, muds, crime, and all the good jobs going overseas or to muds. They're especially sick of a government that refuses to run these invaders out. California has become just an extension of northern Mexico, trash, ghettos and all.

Last week the city hired a road contractor, and naturally hired the lowest bidder, who works only fresh, unskilled wetbacks for minimum wage. They dug up a mile of street on Baseline Blvd to install some new pipe, then they filled and paved it. Yeah right. They took a formerly white-built, glass smooth road and turned it into a devil's golf course. I kid you not. You have never driven on anything so bad in your life. A drunken blind man could have done a better job. That section of road is now tearing the hell out of the suspensions of a lot of cars, and city hall is being flooded with angry callers, demanding the city pay for all the damage.

So the mayor's office tried to get the contractor to come out and fix the mess, but "Pedro's Contracting" no longer exists. It's now "Pedro's Lawn Care". Think I'm kidding? You reap what you sow Mr. Liberal...

I got home and turned on the TV to some fiction show straight out of Hollyweird, where the ace code breaker; the genius of the entire country mind you, was a fat, rap spouting, plate-lipped nigger punk. And his sidekick? Any guesses? You win! Yep! It was a beautiful blonde! The standard liberal formula for shows now. Just one more reason to despise this state..and Washington DC...

I could go on with this, and list quite a few more misadventures I had just trying to get through the day, but to be honest, it's just too depressing and makes me dream visions of war, blood, and red mayhem.I think I'll go down to the junk shop and buy a couple of their worst old TVs and put them in my bedroom. That way, when I see the inevitable program ala mud, that I know is going to send me over the edge, I'll have some old TVs to abuse and be able to leave my good one alone. Boots through the screen are starting to get expensive.

-The Lone Haranguer

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LH- Why did you leave Spokane for the visit?

5:31 PM  
OpenID whitelocust said...

You must live in San Diego Californication. I have seen the same damn shit for some time now, I try to not go to the bank for the same exact reason, where I live, we have diversity up the ass, diversity centers, diversity training, diversity police, diversity here, there and everywhere, no mention of America's people, you know what I mean, "white" people, yeah I said it, we are the only Americans everyone else is something else entirely. As for what you said in your post, I agree with every single aspect, I have friends who are Asian, and its all true, but you forgot to mention the “Massage” Parlors, and nail salons full of “legal” workers, who didn’t marry a cousin so they could come on over and bleed our population dry through the pedicure. I have seen the future of America and its California, broke, tired, and hungry. But before we go down that path, I bought a 12 ga. Tactical Shotgun, an AR-15 with 6.8 spec upper for windshields penetration, and various other tools that I will need for what’s coming to America, like a machete. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the white devil is about to be released, the only thing holding us back is the economy, and as we have seen over the last few months under the current illegal administration, the economy is going down hard. But like true Americans we won’t do anything until the mud people begin to riot, and when they do it will spread like wild fire in the hills of Malibu, we will either rise up and slaughter these animals or they will eat us alive. I know for a fact that hundreds of thousands of us are preparing for what is to come, we are buying guns and ammo, building safe rooms, buying and storing food for the long haul. We all work with the mud’s, I work in healthcare, I know without a doubt that they sense what’s happening, they know that we know what they think about us, they know that we are buying up all the bullets and guns the factory can make, and they know we are mad as hell and are not going to take it any more. My “good” friend, who is Vietnamese, who works for INS, (who has committed some of the same crimes he does paperwork for deportation orders, just like the typical corruption in his “real” homeland), says that when the revolution occurs, INS will just send him home on paid leave, and that he will come back to work after we True Americans retake our nation, I said yeah sure, whatever you say. Its time we begin to organize on the ground level, we cannot retake our homeland through the ballot box, only a revolution can save this nation, and hell fucking NO, are we going to allow the mud’s to split Our Nation up into separate smaller nations, fuck that! There are enough of us in small surrounding communities around the major cities to retake this nation, we control the police, army, navy, air fore, and the navy, we own 90% of the firearms, all we need is the will and a leader to take us there. But I don’t think killing every mud will solve the problem, we must eliminate every liberal yes that’s true, we must give the mud’s a choice to leave with nothing but the cloths on their backs, nothing more. Primarily the male mud’s must go, every one of them, NO exceptions, All blacks MUST GO back to Africa NO exceptions, but Asian Females and Latina Females should be allowed to stay, so long as only white males remain in the nation. Our constitution must remain the same but also include protections for our people, and additional clauses on who is allowed to run for and hold public office, only white males. The last point Canada, must be annexed, and cleansed, and the many Mexicans south of us must be relocated on the other side of the panama canal. Lastly, we must retake Europe, and wipe Islam off the face of the Earth. This is just a small list, we could add some other things to it, but I think this is a good start, now all we need it a massive poverty riot, and the game will be on.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I think I'll go down to the junk shop and buy a couple of their worst old TVs and put them in my bedroom. That way, when I see the inevitable program ala mud, that I know is going to send me over the edge, I'll have some old TVs to abuse and be able to leave my good one alone. Boots through the screen are starting to get expensive."

Even better, download some really ANCIENT programming off the Net for free, burn it to a DVD, and find some REALLY old TV sets to watch it on. The kind of set with twenty or so vacuum tubes inside. It's not difficult for a good Tech or Ham Radio guy to get these sets fixed up good as new. Then, start selling them for a tidy profit to some pole-smoking "interior designer" type or some kike with a lot of ill-gotten cash to throw around. Believe it or not, it WORKS. I never watch over-the-air shit, and you couldn't GIVE me one of those $59 Flung Dung flatscreens unless you PAID me to take it or just wanted me to smash the damn thing for you. That's all I';d do, lob a fucking brick at it. If it's not Made in USA at least 40 years ago and playing something old enough to be watchable, it's useless.

--WhitePride65

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great rant as usual LH, but why haven't you gotten the hell out of there yet and taken that permanent drive up I-5 to the Homeland??!?!

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fucking brilliant post,LOL,it's the same in the UK,the wogs are taking over!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home