Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Word on "Jewish Women"

I first published the article below around 2005, if memory serves, and I have re-posted it about once a year ever since, with updates.

The reason is that I have never posted anything on this blog, even my most turbulent rant urging the overthrow of the government or my most trenchant anti-Obongo piece, that has gotten the reaction that "Jewish Women" has gotten. Ever since I first published it, I do not exaggerate when I say that no matter how deeply it's buried in months of back posts, every couple of weeks at least I get a comment on it, usually screaming and hysterical abuse from kikes of both genders.

I don't publish these, of course; there are still a few places that are Judenrein and this blog is one of them. But they keep on coming. I don't know why; I can only assume that the kikes themselves are passing around the URL for that particular post. I have read, chuckled over, and deleted literally hundreds of gibbering comments on this one post over the past four years or so.

Anything that gets under the skin of Mr. and Ms. Joo that bad deserves an encore. (See below.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ray Seltz said...

I think that we'd better be careful here. The "movement" has a lot of skanks as well.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home