Oklahoma City: Unanswered Questions
[I wrote this article ten years ago, in 1999. The questions it raises have never been addressed, by the government, by the media, or by the Movement. - HAC]
There are certain obvious facts and aspects which I think are by now so glaringly apparent regarding the Oklahoma City bombing that we can all pretty much agree on them. These basic facts are:
1. Timothy McVeigh, and to a lesser extent Terry Nichols, were involved in the bombing but were by no means the only ones. My guess would be that the act was carried out by a group of between five to seven persons, based on the logistics involved.
2. Nichols is pretty much a dumb patsy, a peripheral character. McVeigh is a central player and is something of a puzzler. His perfect army record, including his Bronze Star which he won in the Gulf, his high degree of discipline and self control when captured and his refusal to rat out his friends are not typical of the existing Aryan racial nationalist movement, which tends to attract weirdos and flakes and cowards of the kind who show their butts on the internet and leave their excrement on my doorstep.
McVeigh may be a government agent or an MK-ULTRA-style CIA mind control experiment along the lines of the movie Telefon. Perhaps one day in 1995 somebody called him on the phone and told him he had miles to go before he sleeps. There is something extremely suspicious about the way in which McVeigh was apprehended; it's almost as if, having carried out this meticulously planned and timed act of destruction, he was programmed to surrender by doing something stupid like roaring down the highway at 100 miles an hour with no license plate. Even more suspiciously, knowing the fate that awaited him, this decorated military- trained combat soldier, who was armed with a handgun, surrendered like a little lamb to a single Highway Patrolman.
3. John Does Number Two and Three exist. Given the extensive eyewitness testimony I honestly don't think there can be any doubt of this.
4. John Doe Number Two and the even more mysterious John Doe Number Three are of crucial importance to this entire episode in our nation's history. Who are they? Why were they part of the bomb plot? Who placed them there? What were their orders?
5. There was a central controlling authority (not to be confused with Al Gore's absent Controlling Legal Authority) or mastermind behind the Oklahoma City bombing, beyond McVeigh and beyond John Does Number Two and Three. This control was someone highly placed within the federal government of the United States, most likely within the Janet Reno Justice Department. There is every chance that the final trail, if and when it is ever discovered, may lead either to Bill or Hillary Clinton.
6. THE BOMB WASN'T SUPPOSED TO GO OFF. The original conspiracy called for placing a powerful bomb that did not explode in order to give the Clinton administration, through front men like Rep. Charles Schumer (D.-Israel) the power to bring in draconian "anti-terrorist" legislation which, in its original form, involved the confiscation of all privately owned firearms, the censorship of the internet, the granting of extensive wiretap and spying power to the federal government, and the general suppression of the First Amendment rights of freedom of thought and freedom of expression. This legislative coup d'etat has been partially successful, although not as successful as the Clintons hoped.
Thus far, I don't see how any unbiased observer can dispute that these six points are more or less factual, based on the evidence of eyewitnesses and the forensic data which has been published in the media. There are, however, some further points which beg for further discussion and clarification.
WAS THERE A SECOND EXPLOSION WITHIN THE BUILDING? Apparently seismic recorders at the University of Oklahoma in Tulsa recorded a significant second explosion eight seconds after the initial blast.
WHERE WERE ALL THE FEDS? All the original reports said not one single badge-carrying FBI or BATF agent was present at nine o'clock on a weekday morning; BATF now denies this and says it was just an "ordinary working day," and all of their agents just happened to be somewhere else when the bomb went off. Pure coincidence, of course.
WERE THERE RECORDS on the Waco siege and mass murder stored in the Alfred Murrah Building? Some say yes, some say no.
WERE LARGE QUANTITIES OF EXPLOSIVES stored by the BATF in bays under the day care center?
WHAT WAS THE EXACT ITINERARY of Timothy McVeigh in the months before the bombing? Where did he go? Whom did he meet? Whom did he telephone?
FROM WHOM did McVeigh obtain the bulk quantities of The Turner Diaries which he sold at gun shows? The only supplier at that time was original author himself, this pre-dating the Lyle Stuart edition of the book. Why has this, the only demonstrable connection between Timothy McVeigh and any right wing, racial, or militia group of any kind, been completely suppressed by the courts, by law enforcement, and by the media?
WITH WHOM was Timothy McVeigh photographed at gun shows in Nevada and Arizona, and why were those photographs voluntarily turned over to federal agents by the "racist organization" involved, several days after the bombing? Where are these photographs and other documents taken from the West Virginia headquarters of that organization now?
WHAT IS THE LIKELY PROFILE of John Does Number Two and Three? What type of man, with what type of extensive track record in infiltrating the White resistance movement, such as it is, would federal agencies use for such a sensitive assignment? How would such a handler establish his bona fides with an apparently paranoid loner like McVeigh? What nationally known "Aryan leader" whom McVeigh admired might vouch for such a man, in exchange for what favors from the government?