Monday, January 26, 2009

To The Department of Homeland Security

Not one week after the Iniggeration, we are already seeing the first fruits of our nation's experiment in black rule.

Gentlemen, I understand that you have recently been asking questions about the Northwest Front and myself. As you are doubtless aware, the person whom you questioned is an extremely angry and bitter young woman who is involved in a very nasty divorce and subsequent court case. The few e-mails I received from her, many months ago, indicated to me that she is emotionally if not mentally unstable, which is something I am sure you used to your advantage. I am genuinely curious as to what it is you hoped to find--if you're questioning this young lady, as peripheral as she was, you must be really stretching. Nonetheless, let me see if I can simplify things for you.

I am a writer. That is all I am. That is all I can do under the prevailing circumstances, much as I might wish it otherwise. I do not have "followers," I have an audience, if you understand the difference. I suspect you do, and I suspect that is what frightens you about me.

If you intend to silence me, you are going to have to use fabrication. You are going to have to make something up. I do not commit illegal acts. Simply put, I do not have the opportunity or the means to commit illegal acts. You know this perfectly well, and yet you investigate me anyway, most likely simply out of the love of exercising pure power over human lives, which is why you became secret policemen in the first place.

Under the United States Constitution, I also have the right to oppose you, your evil government, your Maximal Monkoid, and the putrescent society which you represent with my writings. You know this perfectly well, and you ignore it.

The government you serve no longer represents freedom or anything that the Founding Fathers would have remotely recognized as America. You serve a regime that tortures; that wiretaps and enters premises without warrants; that "renders" illegally arrested persons to illegal prisons overseas for the purpose of torture and murder; that invades other countries without cause in the service of a foreign power and for the profit of the oil companies; a regime that increasingly seems to hold all human life and decency in contempt. Your president is an ape.

I cannot stop you from doing whatever the fuck you intend to do, and I understand this, but let's be very clear on this: you are the guys in the black hats here. Your government is evil. You serve evil. You are evil.

I have always understood that there would one day be a penalty involved for opposing the evil that you represent. There always is. If that time is now, then so be it.

Freedom!

-Harold A. Covington



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're just eliminating all opposition to the iron Monkey. But this iron monkey has clay feet.

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had a fraction of your courage, Harold.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Ray Seltz said...

If just one person took heed from your posts- it would be gratifying. I try my best to encourage my friends and acquaintances to STOP participating in the Jewish system. There are many, many activities that means participation in the Jewish system. Here are 21.5 examples:
1)Patronizing a Dairy Queen
2)Buying a General Motors car
3) Keeping your children enrolled in a public or parochial school
4) Watching television- especially Fox and CNN
5) Watching or even following sports that include darks-can you say football, basketball and baseball for starters?
6) Buying and drinking american made beer
7) Buying M&M's
8) Shopping at Walmart, Costco or Target
9) Shopping at Safeway, Albertson's, Waldbaums or Kroger
10) Living in a neighborhood with Jews
11) Having your kid in boy scouts
12) Practicing any form of Christianity
13) Using the US postal system
14) Patronizing McDonald's, Subway, Starbucks or Burger King
15) Buying Frosted Flakes, Cheerios, Folger's Coffee or Kraft dinners.
16) Driving a Ford truck
17) Buying a Remington rifle
18) Buying licenses for game or fish
19) Buying Stanley or Milwaukee Tools
20) Holding a checking account
21.5 Writing a check to David Duke

12:21 AM  
Blogger The Old Man said...

Ray, could you get in touch with me by e-mail at nwnet@earthlink.net, please?

-HAC

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a braver man than I am, Gunga Din.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home