Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Sea Hag Has Risen From The Dead

I kept telling you people that the Sea Hag is still in play, and not to write her off. Now it looks like the Funky Monkey is going to make her Secretary of State. I wondered what her payoff was going to be for rolling over and playing dead, and not making an issue of Obama's mysteriously AWOL birth certificate at the Denver convention.

So now American foreign policy will be conducted by both a chief executive who obtained his office by electoral fraud, and a Secretary of State who got hers as a political patronage payoff, neither of whom have any experience at all, of any kind, in that department. Groovy.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Red Green said...

That woman makes my skin crawl, and the thought of her and that nigger wielding power over a helpless world together makes me want to vomit.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Dan The Man said...

Your novels may yet prove prophetically true, Harold.

10:36 AM  
Blogger MontyHall said...

Amen, red green!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Ted said...

You gotta hear this 90 minute blogradio on why the media has a blackout of the looming Obama Birth Certificate Constitutional Crisis:

http://politicalpistachio.blogspot.com/2008/11/why-is-obamas-birth-certificate-still.html

3:00 PM  
Blogger Nazzarax said...

Were this sort of thing only happening in the United States of America, it could be attributed to a fluke, corruption on a small scale, nigger politics or any one of a number of other bullshit reasons.

Unfortunately it isn't confined to the USA (I hope no-one minds me abbreviating your great nation). Here in England we have been forced to deal with a cunt of the highest order in the prime position. He too was "slid in" albeit on a far less grand scale than has happened with "ber-lack osama".

I feel your pain and I'm not alone. Many of my friends were absolutely gob-smacked when "berlack osama" won the "election".

You have my deepest sympathies, but I'm bracing for the inevitable rush of "nigger-love" that means we will have a chimp in number 10 before long.

Unfortunately (and I hate to be the one to point this out to you fellas) berlack osamas momentum of this election alone may very well spill over into a second term for him. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, though.

God bless you all.

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - Obama isn't President yet.

catch my drift ?

:cough:

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Heimdall said...

Cruella Insane will make one heck of secratary of state. She will make her worst to turn this planet into a true hell on earth. We┬┤re damned, for sure..

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home