Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Another BRIGADE Fan


Dear Mr. Covington:

I just wanted to let you know that I heard tons of good stuff about your book from a friend so I downloaded it. I am a single mom with three teenage kids at home so I can't afford to buy it yet. What I have read so far is amazing! I can't wait to get all the way through it.

Sincerely,
Cynthia

******************

I am starting to get a lot of e-mails like these. Eventually these will translate into more people and a Northwest Front party, if I can stay on my feet until then.

Guys, this one book may well hold the key, if we will get our asses out there cyber-wise and plug the hell out of it.

-HAC

The Brigade may be ordered online from:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1436328020/sr=1-13/qid=1218048036/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1218048036&sr=1-13&seller=

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just plugged it on another site I read frequently. Let's hope it takes hold.

Dave 09022008/1812

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home