Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Some Medical Advice

[Got this from a comrade today.]

You can't get into a hospital in California if you're white. The wetbacks are like flies swarming all over everything. Been there, done that.

The only way I was able to get medical attention (I had a hiedal hernia--didn't know what I had at the time) was that I faked a heart attack and rolled up on the floor. They brought a wheel chair. Otherwise, I would still be waiting there while spic after spic--roll call, they would go before me. Hangnail, general checkup, whatever.

God, what a fucked up stupid nation!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Barry Hackney said...

Reminds me of the day I took the wife to the hospital last year when she suddenly became paralyzed below the waist. She was the only white in the waiting room and had a loooong wait. It is usually easier to get into the ER if being brought in in an ambulance, otherwise you will be waiting in line behind every wetback with a sniffle and nigger with a hangnail, and being entertained by all of their wonderful kids which is just the kind of noise you want to hear when you are felling bad and worried about your health. Oh, the wonders and blessings of
diversity.

BH

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home