Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Before I Disappear...

Before I am "disappeared" down to sunny Guantanamo Bay or whatever, a few comments on my visitation of this morning.

Our friends with the broken noses know perfectly well that I am no threat to the Funky Monkey; if they had the remotest suspicion that I was, they would have piled on me like they piled on that poor dumb son of a bitch in Florida.

So what were they doing here, besides wasting their own time and taxpayer's money on gas and lunch?

My guess is that they are part of an ongoing, semi-official effort to de-rail, intimidate, and silence anti-Obama bloggers on the web. Google tried it a couple of weeks ago, if you will recall the news, but they failed due to public outcry at dozens of anti-Obama bloggers being locked out of their sites. Hillary-ites, I hope you will remember that little episode when you hit the convention hall in Denver.

BO has gotten the official nod from whoever controls these things, but it looks like they're scared for the result. This is just a little bit too much even for people with a room-temperature IQ like Americans. They're worried they have bitten off more than they can chew, putting a completely inexperienced and somewhat dazed monkoid alongside Weezy Jefferson in the White House, and they don't want any comments from the peanut gallery while they're shoe-horning him in.

Basically, the goons showed up at my door this morning to see if I would scare. Now they know.

I have to admit, it just feels good to actually be dealing with the real enemy again for a change, and not Movement kooks and weirdos and dogs who leave their droppings on my doorstep. I feel jazzed. I feel validated, like I'm in the company of men like Solzhenitsyn and Gorky and Houston Stewart Chamberlain and Primo de Rivera.

Freedom!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it's like this now, what will it be like when that nigger gets to be President?

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they want you bad enough, Harold, they'll think of something.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Your attitude is noticed, you know. Oh yes, it's noticed..."

-Dr. Zhivago

4:13 PM  
Anonymous George Allen said...

There is a price to be paid for freedom. Americans haven't had to pay it for a long time. Perhaps we need a reminder. God bless and keep you, Harold.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we really say nigger here? NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe that's why all the bookmarks to your blogs, and other "patriot sites" just vanished from my computer (again)...

Dave

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take it as a compliment. Although I am guessing that Duke or Black suggested to ZOG that they check you out.

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suppressing "criminal thughts" by force doesn't have a very good track record. I wonder if those droids understood that.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will win. I am sure of it. I don't know how or when and most of us today will not live to see it, but we will win. Truth and justice have to count for something.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Houston Stewart Chamberlain is good company indeed!

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Keith Frost said...

I wish I could claim that it feels good to be dealing with the real enemy these days, but it's all I can do to keep myself from being homeless these days.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home