Friday, July 11, 2008

More To Come?

Mr. Covington,

I have read your Trilogy as well as Brigade. I have to disagree with you when you said this was it, and you were done. I believe we still have to hear more regarding "Bloody Dave," as well as what was going on in Montana and Northern Calif.

I am down below Mountain Home, but my 160 acres will be included in the Homeland.

I do hope more people read your work, and figure out just what you are teaching them.

I do love the happy endings.

Yours,
Thom Staser, Founder
www.hammersofthegods.org

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good points... especially on finding out more about "Bloody Dave"... I always imagined it was a story akin to Der Wehrwolf (the 1910 German classic by Hermann Löns, in which North German farmers had to band together during the 30 Years War and fight for home and family in some ver brutal ways).

Serpent's Walk was a very good book, much better than The Turner Diaries... but Harold's Northwest Tetralogy sets the new standard.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home