Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Brigade

Dear Mr. Covington:

Please tell me how much to send you for a copy of your newest book, The Brigade. I just finished reading your Northwest Trilogy- The Hill of the Ravens, A Mighty Fortress, and A Distant Thunder. I enjoyed them and I look forward to more.

-R. V. H.

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue".


Dear Mr. H:

The Brigade is longer than any of the Trilogy books, 355,000 words and 736 pages to be precise. It's $23.99 retail and with shipping costs here and then to you, oh, let's make it an even $30.00.

You're fortunate in that you caught me with a couple in stock. If you want to e-mail me your address, I can go ahead and send you the book. Whenever is convenient for you, you can drop me thirty. I am actually not worried so much about money at the moment, although my friends all rant and rave at me that I should be. But in my mind the main thing is to get this book into circulation.

Or if you don't want to wait and you don't mind reading a long book on a computer, or printing off a very long manuscript on your printer, you can download it for free at

http://www.mediafire.com/?84ztmxxxmnr

HAC


2 Comments:

Anonymous Team_Euro said...

Harold, I want to use this comment page to give due credit to Professor Kevin MacDonald of California State University. I highly recommend his articles and blog page on his site.

www.kevinmacdonald.net

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harold. I have hard copies of the trilogy and they are awesome--they inspired me to move from Georgia to Missoula. I would love a hard copy of "The Brigade." I downloaded one but just can't read an entire book on the computer. What is your email address so I can send you my address (if you have any left). Thanks.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home