Monday, May 05, 2008

Hillary-Hatred Running Wild


Jesus Christ, Matt Drudge hates Hillary Clinton!

Okay, granted, he has reason to. She sicked one of her hofjuden onto him, Sydney Blumenthal, with a bogus lawsuit that cost him immense time and money before it quietly faded away. I can dig it, my man, having been victimized myself by a baseless and malicious lawsuit. But still, Matt, if you're going to pretend to be a real journalist, you need to at least make some pretense of objectivity. You're not even doing that.

Nor are the rest of the drive-by media. (Yeah, that's a Limbaugh-ism, but I think it's apt.) I have never seen anything in my life like the way the Sea Hag's former sycophants in the media have turned on her, viciously, rending and tearing her entrails. I can almost (please note disclaimer) feel sorry for her.

I suppose it goes to show, if you're going to be a System politician you need to waffle and shuffle and tapdance and make as few enemies as possible. You need to be nice to people, because you never know when you're going to need them in the future. Hillary has been treating everybody else on the planet like dirt her whole life; her Secret Service detail hate her so badly that if I were the Clintons I would worry about one or more of them being suborned to kill her in a palace coup. A coup probably led by military officers who still have sufficient self-respect and pride not to allow themselves to be commanded-in-chief'ed by this bilious old bitch.

Anyway, let's see how she does tomorrow in Indiana and N.C., the last big primary states. I agree with Limbaugh on something else; if she loses or if she doesn't win really big, even, the adoration of BO on the part of the media is going to become positively orgasmic. I swear if Michelle My Belle wasn't sticking to hubby like glue some of these damned reporter bimbos would probably be sucking Obama's dick under the podium. Maybe Michelle My Belle needs to ask Hillary for some pointers on how to live with a presidential Leaping Lizard.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obama is going to fuck up somehow. He is a nigger and by definition he is not and cannot be "clean." They're going to catch him out on something, drugs or women or some kind of stupid corruption like all black politicians.

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt Drudge is nothing but a has-been butt pirate who only got there because of his sleazy heeb brood parents.

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah, tis' odd, the Obamanation seems to be the least subservient to isra-hell of the 3 stooges currently in the race, but the yellow press loves him.

Mike Petersen

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Keith said...

I would actually welcome a coup by the military at this point. Why not? We already live in interesting times.

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home