Tuesday, May 29, 2007

David Lane's Last Letter

Racial Comrades:

Today, May 29th, 2007, I received a letter from David Lane, postmarked May 23rd, from the new isolator unit where he had just arrived in Terre Haute, Indiana. The letter would have been delivered sooner but for the Memorial Day holiday. It reads as follows:

Dear Harold:

New address as checked on envelope. It is an isolation unit called the "Communications Management Unit" or C.M.U. The "Silence David Lane Unit."

All my communications go to Homeland Security in the District of Corruption to be studied by You Know Who. Don't know if I'll be allowed to get a copy of The Brigade. I think they are more tight about what goes out than what goes in.

Too late to silence me. All I need to say is on the internet and elsewhere. Just gives me more credibility.

Take care,
14/88
David Lane

Four days after writing this brief note, he was dead.

Okay, it's been common knowledge for some time that David was seriously ill. But since we have several other comrades in Terre Haute, I can tell you that it's not a hospital or medical facility. They simply moved him from one coffin-sized maximum security box to another, halfway across the country, and within a week or so after arriving there, he's dead.

Read the few lines David wrote carefully. Almost like he was trying to tell us something. Do I really need to spell this out?

88!
HAC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE this country. I really,really do.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home