Tuesday, May 29, 2007

David Lane: RIP

Dear Racial Comrades:

It is with the greatest of regret and a sense of profound personal loss, that I must inform you that our comrade David Lane died in his sleep on the night of 27 May.

I corresponded with Comrade Lane right up until his death, and I knew he had been suffering from cancer for some time. The last letter I received from him, about ten days ago, told me that he was about to be "sent to another place" and asked me to hold all his correspondence. I presumed he meant he was to be transferred to some kind of prison hospital. Now I think I know what he meant.

Over twenty years ago, David Lane stood up and faced a jury of his enemies in Seattle, and he spoke the following Fourteen Words:

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children."

No man ever had a greater and more noble epitaph.

88!
Harold A. Covington


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harold , you should go into more detail about him. Like I said before,No one seems to remember the ORDER anymore. The younger crowd need some inspiration and to learn more about the character issue.

11:31 AM  
Blogger The Old Man said...

I will be doing so. This was just something I put up immediately when I heard the news. I am waiting on more details myself.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you;'re implying the Feds murdered David, they're certainly capable of it.

10:04 AM  
Blogger White said...

It's appears from the news reports that David died of complications from his epilepsy and not from cancer.

As for the Feds killing him, why now after all this time?

There are still many people out here who haven't forgotten David and try very hard to never lose sight of the 14 Words.

Heilsa!!!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home