Proposed New Immigration Laws
How's this for a set of new immigration laws?
* There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
* No special ballots for elections.
* All government business will be conducted in our language.
* Foreigners will not have the right to vote, no matter how long they are here.
* Foreigners will never be able to hold political office.
* Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers.
* No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs.
* Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
* If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, but options will be restricted. They are not allowed to buy or own waterfront property. That is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
* Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. If you do you will be sent home.
* If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail.
Harsh, you say?
The above are the immigration laws of Mexico.