Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Why Am I Involved? #3

Dear HAC:

My involvement is reinforced each time I look at my beautiful, blonde little boy. It is said that our children are the future. Yet what kind of future will he have, with the state of the country being what it is, and growing to be?

I fear for his future. He is only 3 1/2 years old now. What will life be like in 15 years?! What kind of basic rights will he not have, then? What rights, available to 'minorities' now, will be talked about by our White sons and daughters as, "remember when we could..." ?

I flatly refuse to let my son's future be as bleak as it promises to be, at this point. I will do whatever I am able to in order to ensure his freedoms and rights.

-Lisa







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home