Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sorry About No Updates

You know, one would think I could remember to update this thing every day. But it's amazingly hard. I have to force myself to do it, and although I have been pretty good at avoiding re-posting lately, sometimes the temptation is almost overwhelming to say "Oh, hell, just slap something from antiwar.com up there so I don't have to fuck with it again until tomorrow!"

I almost seem to have a mental block of some kind against it, so much have I come to hate this endless churning of word, words, WORDS!!! We are being destroyed, murdered, poisoned, drained of our lifeblood and our souls by the Jews, and we are "fighting", if you want to call it that, with nothing but WORDS!!!

God, our cowardice makes me want to vomit! And every day I myself add to it with more words, words, WORDS!!!

We have a plan now. We could fight now with something besides words if we chose, but no one except me seems willing even to make the attempt. So sometimes I just can't bring myself to add one more days' worth to this torrent of useless words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home