Sunday, February 05, 2006

More On Movement "Modernization"

[This is an old piece I found lying around on my hard drive. I am astounded at how little things have changed in three and a half years. I think I will leave this one up for a few days. I'd like to get some comments on this. Compos mentis only, please. - HAC]

October 31st, 2002

Dear Racial Comrades:

Several days ago I asked you to respond to a series of questions regarding the issue of moral relativism.

Two of those questions were purely theoretical, i.e. do you believe the Movement should have a moral basis? and do you believe that anything good can come from a source which is completely and utterly corrupt? (For the purpose of this communication I will temporarily revert to the use of the outdated and inaccurate term "Movement." You will see why in a bit.)

The other six questions all dealt with specific acts of moral turpitude,to wit:

*Homosexuality;
*Sexual contact with non-Whites;
*Non-White children;
*Admitted past cooperation with police or FBI;
*Buying one's way in with money;
*The concept of the "good Jew", yea or nay?

While the responses I received (and am still receiving) are wide-ranging,the general consensus of opinion I have been able to get from you is that, with some fairly minor caveats and qualifications, all of these things are morally wrong, should be avoided by "the Movement" and that people who practice them should be shunned or at least sanctioned in some way.

Well, guess what?

All six of these things are going on right now in various factions and grouplets of the so-called "Movement." All six of those things, with a little woman-beating thrown in for good measure.

How do I know? I know because you have told me.

And before you groan and say, "Oh, no, Harold's going after Klassen and Pierce again!" the answer is...nope!

As far as Movement corruption and perversion and treachery and dishonesty goes, Pierce and Klassen are yesterday's news. All new corruption, all new players, and all of it ongoing at groady, grotty and grungy full blast even as we tap on our keyboards.

So now you groan, "Oh, not again! Who is Harold going to attack now?" (For those of you who came in late, where Harold Covington is concerned,"attack" is defined as discussing in public some example of foul behavior that someone does not wish discussed.)

The answer is that I am not going to "attack" anyone.

I'm not going to bother.

What would be the point? You don't listen. By and large, it all just goes in one ear and out the other. Yes, there are exceptions. A few of you do listen, but we never do anything about this kind of behavior except eventually leave the entire Movement in disgust.

Most of you will know perfectly well what I am referring to in several instances, because you have spoken about it with me. You are my sources of information.

All of the other stuff is learnable with just a little surfing of the Net, a few phone calls, and some basic biographical research. (Oh, I keep forgetting. "Harold makes it all up." Riiiiiiiiigght.....)

The only specific example I will give you is one that is such public knowledge that not even the most wild-eyed Piercie can possibly claim that "Harold made it up."

The notorious Frazier Glenn Miller, a man who betrayed his own organization, testified against Doug Sheets and Eugene "Jack" Jackson andsent them to prison because they followed Miller on his so-called "guerrilla war", the man who testified at the Fort Smith sedition trial against Bob Miles, Louis Beam, and Richard Butler among others, the man who has spent well over ten years in the Federal Witness Protection Program...yep, that Glenn Miller...is attempting to make a comeback as a "Movement leader and elder statesman." (His words.)

And he is succeeding. He is showing up at meetings and being welcomed and allowed to speak. I am starting to get e-mails and phone messages telling me how Glenn is so truly sorry, those horrible Feds just made him do all that bad stuff, and can't we all just be friends again....

Pardon me while I vomit.

Yup. Here we go again.

Here we go, about to spend another thirty years doing exactly what we did for the last thirty. Did you know that the official definition of "stupidity" is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result each time?

Here we go, about to spend these next few years wallowing and wrestling with all this same nonsense, while the demographic clock runs out on us andone day we look around us and see not one single White person without a gray head.

Same old shit, different flies.

Mother of God!

Now I want to ask you another question.

You have indicated to me that, by and large, you consider these things to be wrong. As is usually, the case, this fish is rotting from the head down.

I have also noticed in the past that many of you twirl like dervishes if I dare to mention any of this horrible stuff in the specific, i.e. names, dates, places, etc.

I have given up trying to understand this contradiction, this high ethical standard in theory accompanied by the most abysmal, almost complete lack of specific application. The virtual absence of any demand on the part of rank and file that our so-called leadership live up to even the most rudimentary principles of human decency. I am frankly getting just a little bit weary of the "shoot the messenger" attitude among so many of you. Besides, after some years of spinning my wheels, I now at long last have something better to do than act as a kind of Movement vice cop.

So this is the question, the question we have been avoiding for so long and yet which must now finally be confronted:

What are we going to do about "the Movement?"

It is time...more than time, way way past time...for all of us to stand up and shout from the housetops what we know to be true.

The so-called "Movement" is USELESS! USELESS! USELESS!

It is full of sick, weird, and just plain damned crazy people. It is led by men who are either dishonest, corrupt, insane, pig-ignorant stupid, or all of the above. It is led by men who do not practice what they preach.

[In the first draft I yielded to temptation and started giving chapter and verse, but thought better of it. Why waste my breath? You either know or else you have made the conscious decision not to know. So about eight paragraphs of subsequent raving deleted, in view of the way specificity seems to bother people.]

Look. None of this crap these people are doing is going to go anywhere.

We all know it's not going to go anywhere.

We also know that ignoring and pretending it doesn't exist doesn't work. It simply encourages the corrupt elements by proving to them that there is no penalty of any kind attached to their behavior.

So now that we know where our destiny lies, in a free and sovereign Aryan nation in the Pacific Northwest, what do we do about this situation? How do we prevent our manpower and financial lifeblood, the precious young people, the funds, and the irrecoverable time from being pissed against the wall by the fools and creeps and bugger boys of "The Movement" until all of a sudden there is no more time left?

I have some ideas, yes, but one of the things I want to stop-punch before it starts is this "Harold is a dictator" crap, so I am asking you for your input first. Lay it on me, guys.

88!
HAC


"This destiny does not tire, nor can it be broken,and its mantle of strength descends upon those in its service." - Francis Parker Yockey, IMPERIUM

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have described a phenomenon which we have all observed and which sickens and pains all of us. I just don't see what can be done about it. I do believe that the White race as a whole may have completely passed the point of no return.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Lis said...

What are we going to do about "the Movement?"

Every organization, party and so on has it's own responsibility to keep certain persons out of their orgs, cause all of them together, present the 'Movement'. Most of us, I think, have tried to do something about the phenomenon and failed. Best thing is try to keep your own house clean, in the hope the other houses will follow your example so in the end you will have a street full of 'clean houses'. I think we should start by letting go the concept 'Movement' and think more in terms of family, as in your own little movement, like the Northwest. I have decided for myself to give up trying to change something that cannot be changed. It is better to focus on what you are trying to build than what you are trying to improve, cause it doesn't want to be improved. In the end you end up screaming to each other, waking up one day, disgusted of yourself and thinking 'what the hell was I doing wasting all that time and effort while I could have be building something worth while'.

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Miller thing completely stumps me. It's a matter of public record what he did, and yet we're allowing him back? My jaw is still down to my knees on that one, but I'll tell you this: Alex Linder never gets another penny out of me.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no place for homosexuality in the Movement and I think we need to look very closely at anyone who advocates that we accept queers or tolerate their perversions. The only conceivable notion for anyone advocating the acceptance of queers in our ranks is that they have something to hide in their own closet.

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Ron Whitehurst said...

Did you know the Ordnungundtod Yahoo group is run by a "modernizing" faggot, Harold? I mention this because I see you post there sometimes.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your ideas are geting out there
http://shankradio.com/forum
look for "Covington's Paradox"

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home