The Constitution of the Northwest American Republic
The internet isn't exactly Liberty Hall in Philadelphia, but I am going to open the floor for ideas, discussions, suggestions, criticism, etc. on the preparation of a draft constitution for the Northwest American Republic. The NAR will constitute a Homeland for all White people, located in the Pacific Northwest, a sovereign nation which will secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.
We need to proceed on the following grounds and assumptions:
1. There will at some point in the future be a Soviet and/or Yugoslavia-style breakup of the present entity known as the United States of America, into separate racial and ethnic and social enclaves.
2. Napoleon said that "Revolution is an idea which has found bayonets." We have an idea, but no bayonets, and will have none for a long time. The document which we will produce is an exercise, no more and no less. It has no legal force, and no one is pretending otherwise. Armies stage war games to practice for the real thing. We need to start getting into practice with a "dry run" towards re-shaping society. We also need to have something ready by way of a "replacement part" on the shelf to jam home into the mechanism of society if and when things fall apart a lot faster than we now expect.
3. The document which we will produce is a draft. It will not be definitive, and it is not chiseled in stone. The reality of the Soviet-style bust-up referred to in the first point will almost certainly turn out to be much different from anything we can anticipate. It could be anything from a more or less orderly transition like the German Revolution of 1933 or the independence of the Baltic states from the USSR, or it could be a Mad Max Road Warrior kind of scenario, or anything in between. We don't have a crystal ball, we can't anticipate everything. We must remain flexible and adaptable.
4. In drafting the document, we should try to distinguish between a Constitution and law. A Constitution is the foundation of a society and a state; laws have individual and situational applications.
5. Any and every White person who's interested may contribute, as far as I am concerned, so long as their contribution is compos mentis, serious, and civil. The Homeland we will create is for all of our people the world over. What concerns all needs to be discussed by all.
6. There will be no establishment of any kind of state religion in the NPA draft Constitution or any discussion of the subject beyond a single clause guaranteeing freedom of religious belief and worship, with some kind of disclaimer allowing the state to deal with politics cloaked in religious garb which the NAR may need. If Christians, non-Christians, anti-Christians, Odinists, Druids, Zoroastrian fire-worshippers, or anyone else wishes to produce a draft Constitution rendering their vision of a White Homeland then by all means, knock yourselves out. Again on the condition of compos mentis and serious intent, I will give such versions equal time and exposure with the NPA's own draft.
Does this pretty much cover everything?