Saturday, May 14, 2005

A Historic First?


Not sure, but I may have overheard a historic first the other day. I actually heard Rush Limbaugh give passing mention to the problem of immigration.

Just in passing, of course, and he didn't even mention as a problem--but still, I swear I don't think I've ever heard the word even pass his lips before. I have heard a couple of his callers attempt to bring it up, and get the bum's rush right off the air in response.

That's going to be the neo-cons' buzz issue in 2008, just like buggerious marriage was in 2004. You can already tell, they're setting the stage. Rush Limbaugh doesn't so much as fart unless he is told to by by RNC. If he's mentioning the word now, you can bet by 2008 they'll be in full cry.

Another thing--to be blunt, I thought this Minutemen thing in Arizona would last about 48 hours, and then there would be some kind of incident of evil racism staged and the whole thing would be shut down. Instead, the powers that be seem to be actually encouraging and co-opting it.

Hmm...interesting times may be coming if the Republicans are going to be forced to play the race card to stay in power, even at the expense of temporarily putting a crimp in their cheap Third World labor supply.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a total fuckwit Harry!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home